Not open for further replies.
Update ! Finally i finished both thighs
P1050016.jpg

the but packs and the remaining 4 belt buckles
P1050021.jpg

and here´s a photo of all resined pieces
P1050018.jpg

P1050024.jpg

I forget to take a picture but i fiberglassed the belt and the crotch plate :)

Amazing work Chiefer! I can't wait to see the first ODST Medic finished.

What sorts of features are you planning on incorporating to make it a Medic?

I thought about painting the chest plate and the helmet on white, and adding chest pouches ,and a backpack .A red cross will be painted in the midle of the chest plate and on the top of the helmet .This is just the basic idea, maybe some feautures will be changed,removed or added :)

Update!!! (smaller update :) )
First sorry for the double post but since nobody posted a comment i have to do it .
Ok so i finally finished the knee caps and tomorow i will continue resinig and fiberglassing the remaining pieces :) maybe i start with bondoing them :D

P1140081.jpg

And here are two pics showing how my armor will look like when its finished :) Its a picture of a Halo diorama which ive seen a long time ago and it really inspired me :D

P1010019.jpg

halo3-1.jpg

Please leave comment what you think :) or build critisms :D

First, nice and clean work on the Pep. Second, the red cross on the helmet and on the chest piece doesn't make sense to me, it would be better on the left shoulder plate (on the right goes the blood type). Why? Because, IMO, having a red cross in the helmet and chest is like saying "Hey, I'm a medic and I can help people, so shoot at me! I also have the target painted bud! What else do you need?!"

Sorry but theres will be a red cross onthe chest plate, and on the helmet will be a red strip . And its a good idea to paint it on the shoulder but i will think about it :)

Update !!!
Sorry for the bad quality ,i used my mobile phone to take the pictures.
As you can see most of the parts are fiberglassed and the knee caps are resined.MY progress will be a bit slower because of school :(
Snmka0276.jpg

Snmka0277.jpg

Snmka0274.jpg

And heres the torso (only the front piece :D istill need to make the back of it)
Snmka0272.jpg

As you can see on my avatar pic theres still missing both shins,boot covers,side plates and the helmet.
And the equipment for my medic will be : 2x biofoam,backpack,2x chest pouch,battle knife,HU-RS torch (on the right side) and other stuff :)
Please leave a comment what you think abou it :)

Just a small update ! :D
So ive pepped the knife w/ sheath. I thought about attaching it to the right shin when its finished.

P1220088.jpg

And heres a biofoam canister .I still need to make the second tho.

P1230089.jpg

Leave a comment what you think :)

Really good progress you got there man! The helmet looks proportionate to your build and I love the bio-foam!

Update !!!
Finally finished the Right and Left side plates :) For me it was a real pain in the @ss to finish both of them.

P1270010.jpg

Tomorow i will hopefully make the second biofoam canister and on saturday i will resin,fiberglass and bondo the rest of the pieces :D so be ready for another update with lots of pictures :p

Looks great Chiefer. Yeah, those side plates are pretty tedious. I've seen some people modify them a bit and layered their own details with other materials.

Keep up the good work!

Update !!!

So here are the resined parts :
P1290014.jpg

Ive started to bondo the chest plate,stomach plate and the belt :
P1290033.jpg

And here are some of the fiberglassed parts which ive finished today :
P1290019.jpg

P1290024.jpg

There still so much to do but i think it coming along nicely :D

Wow really good work. and in my opinion altho im sure its late i think insted of a cross you should go with the snakes and wings logo how hospitals do but just my opinion otherwise i love it all.

Well its not a bad idea :D a think i´ve seen that logo on a troopers helmet from Halo:Reach ,but i cant get any good picture of it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back