Comic-Con 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Josh, if like I'm willing to manage this list so when we get closer I can make sure everyone knows where we meet up so the 405th can make a strong presence at San Diego CC

Sweet, this will be cool and for those who have already signed up and those who are about too let me know who all is over 21; I brew beer and if we have enough going I'll make some for CC

Is it only me? or is anyone else on the 405th having a terribly difficult time trying to get their pass(es) for the CCI2011? I've attempted to register 3 times now with only EPIC FAIL!!! to occur. I'm getting really upset about the way the comic con and its ticketing colleagues are handling this situation

I'm looking forward to it. Assuming I can get tickets...and I get my armor finished...
Name: Scott Graves
Days: Saturday and Sunday
Armor: Custom Reach Multiplayer set with ODST attachments
Weapon: Reach Combat Knife, Modded Nerf Assault Rifle

Hope to see you guys there.

REMEMBER ME!?! lulz

Name: Ryan Valera
Days: Hopefully all days
Armor: Custom Reach ARMY Trooper
Weapon: Chest Knife, AR :)

just to let you know Purrie we're gonna have 4 or more guys going as REACH ARMY TROOPERS and 2 REACH ODST's lol

and we might have a lot more men coming along if i could get them :)

Is it only me? or is anyone else on the 405th having a terribly difficult time trying to get their pass(es) for the CCI2011? I've attempted to register 3 times now with only EPIC FAIL!!! to occur. I'm getting really upset about the way the comic con and its ticketing colleagues are handling this situation

I've tried as many times as you also but to no avail. Don't know when they will open it up again to the public since they're basing it on how successful the last test was. Hopefully they would have worked all the kinks out next time they open registration to the public again.

Name: Gene Ross
Days: Saturday and Sunday
Armor: Reach UNSC Trooper
Weapon: AR and M6B sidearm

Looking forward to meeting you all there!

If I get a stroke of luck with getting tickets you can expect to see me there.

Name: Dave Frick
Days: Hoping for all days (keeping my fingers crossed)
Armor: ODST trooper, working on carter's armor
Weapon: M6 sidearm, Gravity Hammer, sniper rifle

If I can get a pass for my cuz and I, I'll be looking forward to meeting fellow 405th'ers

@Purrie: Ha ha I've been workin man, and i've finally pulled my act together so i could get bust another mission to san diego dude lol

lol "Texas.......the crapiast lonely town in Texas" thats funny. at lest you live in the states, im UK and they hardley ever do any events like this.

Name: Quang Tran
Days: All (If the stupid registration starts working)
Armor: Noble Six
Weapons: UNSC knife and either shotgun or assault rifle (still deciding)

Name: Benedict Choy
Days: All Days
Armor: My Spartan III (blue air assault), if not ODST
Weapon: Hopefully DMR, if not BR-55

about how much do you (everyone) usual spend total to attend comic con ?? i need to know how much to save i really wanna go this year
hotel+air fair + other=??

Well it all depends on what you want to do in San Diego other than buy Comic Con 2011 exclusives. A four day pass without preview is $105 + plane tickets + hotel expenses (4 days about $600-$800) + food + local transportation which could all total well within the $2000 range. Hint: Federal and state tax refunds! Hope this gives you a little bit of an idea on how much this could end up costing based on a four day pass.

Your welcome! Hope to see you there, that is if they ever get their act together on the registration process...lol!

Still trying to get passes...

Enrisan
Name: Enrique Sanchez
What days: Sat & Sun
Armor: Reach suit
Weapons: AR

Traghatti
Name: James
Days: All 4
Armor: Custom N6
Weapons: whatever I can finish

Looking forward to see you guys again, and perhaps shouting on our way down the escalator again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back