Commander Or Captain Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleck

Jr Member
I would like to know if anyone can provide information on patterns to use to make a male uniform equivalent to the one worn by Miranda Keyes wore in Halo 3. Basically the armor worn by her father Jacob Keyes.

I remember a picture of a cosplayer dressed as Miranda Keyes surrounded by two Cortana's. If I knew what she used as a pattern, I could base myself off of that.

That or the uniform worn by Captain Cutter of the Spirit of Fire in Halo Wars. I already have the Hi-Res reference pictures from the HaloWiki so if you have anything else I’m interested.

That would be interesting to wear in situations where a complete armor may not be the best clothes.

I'm not too interested in dress uniforms as I feel I don't really deserve it.

Captain Keyes has some weird ribbons that I don't recognize, but I'm sure most people don't pay attention to them anyway, so you could just buy random service ribbons and tack 'em on to your costume.

Edit: One ribbon I do recognize is the Medal of Honor, and there's a Marathon symbol on his chest.

Actual Service Ribbons

Capt. Keyes

Keyes' Ribbons

OR you be Vic from REd vs. Blue... lol! I'm not sure of templates, but try halopedia. they have tons of pics and referances, that should help.

Ok i took a couple of minutes and pulled up the list of ribbons Capt. Keyes has on his uniform and what branch of service it came from according to Queen's picture of the ribbon rack.

1.Medal of Honor (standard) 2.Distinguished Service Cross (Army) 3.Purple Heart (Standard)

1.Air Force Commendation Medal (Air Force) 2.Combat Readiness (Air Force) 3.Armed Forces expeditionary Medal (Standard)

1.Outstanding Airman of the year (Air Force) 2.NCO Professional Military Education Graduate (Air Force) 3.Basic Military Training Honor Graduate Ribbon (Air Force)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back