Constructing marine armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This goes out to all of us in the 405th infantry division. Have a fun and safe day tomorrow and for god sake, don't get arrested because of our weapon props.

Well, it is Christmas day. I have not worked on my project since october but not to worry. Updates will come sometime in the new year. Until then, Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

From one friend and member of the 405th to another, you should check this out, it has some helpful stuff, including the dangers of Resin and other materials(also has amazing advice on armor accesories btw ^_^)

Wow. That was extremely helpful to a point. I still need to gather a whole lot of accessories still as well as FINISH the helmet before I move on to the resized torso that needs to be cut and glued. And while that is going on, I want to find some bullpup airsoft that I can use for the MA5C and somehow make the pistol pieces be able to slip off of my airsoft pistol. The way things are, I won't be done for a LONG TIME! Yet patience is the game here.

yea, haha do not do a rush job, it never comes out right.. :p but I've been on here for quite a while, and it helped me(visors for 8 smackeroos on Amazon) can't beat that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back