Cortana's New Look, With Other Halo 4 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still indifferent about the new Cortana. Me and my girlfriend are making her a Cortana costume for a convention and I don't know whether we'll do the old Cortana or the new one.

do the old Cortana, she looks a lot better from halo 3 the halo 4 cortana kinda looks like an animated Cortana like a drawing or something like that

sorry for double post
343 has changed so much stuff, the elites and MC look freakin awesome but the grunts im not so sure about, i like how the old grunts look Cortana looks pretty good but just doesn't seem the same. if 343 screws this up i am going to be pissed at them, this better have a good story line and the characters should match up as much as possible

ok i know this realy doesnt cont for halo 4 news bu i fond this to be so funny.
2012-03-27-Epic-Twist.jpg

Seems like we r going to have some BIG NEWS 2moro. i'll be posting when u hear. but for now heres a new vidoe for Halo 4 Follower

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand the Sepratist movement within the Sangheili forces, and I think that's what shows in the design aesthetic for the Squidlies and the Grunts.
That said, I also think that it (the design) borrows too much from GoW and Resistance, (and I'm not hating, guys, I love Gears and enjoyed Resistance) so I'm thrown off by the way they look.

Maybe the Minor Domo is sporting some sort of scout harness and helmet, but if they will be present on board the Dawn, where is the standard vacuum suit that they normally wear underneath? Grunts should be able to withstand vacuum exposure due to their crustacean geneology, so I can understand the half-naked bare-bottomed Flip-Yap appearance.

I remember reading that the carbine makes a return, but it appears blue in the image. It looks nice, but it just seems better as standard Covenant Purple. The return of the MA5C made me feel good, because it as a staple weapon in the Halo series is always a nice reprieve to fall back on visually. Not really a fan of the GL-Magnum combo. The new BR looks like something out of Crisis, all things considered, but I can live with the neo-mechanical feel it gives off.

I could say more... But I'd like to see more POV's from the Community first.
Your turn, guys!

Rvb makes a come back for the announcement of the release date of Halo 4. Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me... or do the new standard helmets look oddly like the Rogue helmet from Halo 3?
Love RvB... "Yeah, Meh..."

lol I dunno i just cant wait till H4 comes out! I'm 16 but hell im gonna be there on opening night and might not change the helmet lol

At least 343i bent the rules for file share for a few minutes for rooster teeth.

These designs look like they couldn't get anyone from the Bungie creative team to join 343, the helmets and the waist down on the armor are so tangential from the feel of the rest of the halo universe. I always loved the stuff the Bungie concept artists cranked out.

the only thing im kinda bugged about is the whole thing with "Big news". if the release was gonna be big news then that barely qualifies as news lol. that should be something we should expect. big news is like a BIG trailer!. but none the less the rvb vids are awesome

Bungie also said something about Conan tonight? Is that just because they like the show, or will Halo be on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back