Custom Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atronic

Here is the shoulder so far on a armor I've decided to do myself and completely create from scratch! Tell me what you think from my progress so far.

CIMG2505.jpg

CIMG2506.jpg

This is going to be either really eipc or one bad headache for you after another. But I look forward to whatever come out of this.

Pretty nice looking :)

If I we're you I'd make a little bridge in between the 2 parts,

would look good ;D

Can't wait to see the finished result either way though :D

-Spartan-Sauce

Spartan-Sauce said:
Pretty nice looking :)

If I we're you I'd make a little bridge in between the 2 parts,

would look good ;D

Can't wait to see the finished result either way though :D

-Spartan-Sauce

The reason to why the two parts are seperate for the shoulder is because the top part is a cup for the shoulder but the long flat piece is to cover more or less the bicep/tricep part of your arm. Two straps will be connecting the pieces but they're seperated just so it doesn't reduce comfort and flexibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good so far! Do you have the whole suit designed or are you doing one piece at a time? I'm not asking to see the designed suit, of course... trade secrets and all... just curious

Das Brutus said:
Looking good so far! Do you have the whole suit designed or are you doing one piece at a time? I'm not asking to see the designed suit, of course... trade secrets and all... just curious

I have the whole suit designed. But it's early concept designs I had sketched out for each piece. I'm upgrading them and customizing them a bit more to make it mroe original and also because I'm finding flaws in the designs. So I'm sort of renewing every piece as I go further on.

I'm hoping sometime around January this armor will be complete. It's not a full fitting suit such as the Mk5 or Mk6 from halo but more like an advanced armor from the marines in Halo 1

Good to see someone else designing their own armor perm.

I have mine completely sketched out in almost all the views I need but I have been editing it for months. Each time I go back and look at it I change a piece here or there.

I'm a perfectionist with my drawings so I really have to force myself when I'm trying to sketch out rough drafts, gets pretty bothersome at times :lol .

Anyway great work so far, I'm gonna watch this one.

M07Marauder said:
Good to see someone else designing their own armor perm.

I have mine completely sketched out in almost all the views I need but I have been editing it for months. Each time I go back and look at it I change a piece here or there.

I'm a perfectionist with my drawings so I really have to force myself when I'm trying to sketch out rough drafts, gets pretty bothersome at times :lol .

Anyway great work so far, I'm gonna watch this one.

Right with you man I'm a perfectionist too when it comes to my work as well! I have never been to worried about the sketches because I worry more if the 3d dimensions are correct in the 3d modeling program than when I draw. So when ever I'm drawing I keep it dull and with the base proportions and such. Then I go into the 3d modeling program to where I have a 3 dimensional piece and thats where I let my perfectionist side shine when it comes to creativity! Thanks for the comment btw man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back