Dark Speed Racer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys. Bad news. I need a black "lab coat" with buttons down one side. I simply cannot find one. Its making me mad. So if anyone that reads this (because i know noone does) please give me a link or something.

Lol, we're not fishing for comments jk ;)
I think this going to look great.
Just an idea but maybe a wool trench coat like what the SS wore during the 40s

Just an idea but maybe a wool trench coat like what the SS wore during the 40s

That probably a good idea. I might go to goodwill soon and look for something cheap. Im really dont think that im going to go online and look for a lab, or trench coat for one halloween. But thanks for the suggestion! If i can find cheap trench coat i will probably use that.

Okay. So now I have a bigger problem. It has to do with the LED's. I dont know where to buy they or what to buy. Ive never bought LED's or a batterypack or anything like that. Any suggestions?

Okay. So now I have a bigger problem. It has to do with the LED's. I dont know where to buy they or what to buy. Ive never bought LED's or a batterypack or anything like that. Any suggestions?

If you have a RadioShack near by, go there. Ask them questions and they will help you out. If you need to know how much resistance you need from the power source to the LED, I have a site you can go to.

http://ledcalc.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back