Designing A Pep Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cladspartanex

Hey all, im looking into modeling a flamethrower. But i can't seem to figure out how to design one. I would like to know if i need a special modeling program or something of the sort. Please help, ive looked on this site a lot, and ive googled it to death.

Cheers,

Clad

Cladspartanex said:
Hey all, im looking into modeling a flamethrower. But i can't seem to figure out how to design one. I would like to know if i need a special modeling program or something of the sort. Please help, ive looked on this site a lot, and ive googled it to death.

Cheers,

Clad

hey i actually found a flame thrower design already completed i found the file by searching halo on file dropper the file was called halo filesit had a bunch of unusual files the flame thrower being one of them. hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still want to do your own piece: 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Milkshake, Sketchup, and pretty much any program as long it exports to .3ds or .obj . There are a ton of programs. I designed made some custom stands for some mineral spheres I have just for kicks in 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back