Banished Scarab 3D Model WIP

Isaac039

So I got like 3 projects I’m currently working on, and since learning more and more about modeling I’ve also gave a shot at modeling the banished scarab ( I’m trying to model Hazop helm too). This is progress renders over the course of a week. 80% of blocking about done, after that I’ll start adding more details and polishing.
IMG_4052.jpeg

IMG_4122.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4124.jpeg
    IMG_4124.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4054.jpeg
    IMG_4054.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 40
Uno para los centímetros de mcfarlane sería épico
Good morning. I see that you're responding on a lot of threads. An awesome way to get your membership confirmed and quickly join a regiment ;)

Though i'm not entirely sure if there is a strict rule around here, english is the main language used. Makes it easier for all of us to quickly read through post without having to translate it. :cool:

ORG_DSC09234.jpeg

So finally got it printing right (kinda), I still need to model the AA gun. However, it’s come along pretty good! With so much details I’ve found it useful to print it with tree supports with light density. All the crevices it has makes it difficult when removing thicker ones.

Attachments

• ORG_DSC09230.jpeg
    ORG_DSC09230.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • ORG_DSC09241.jpeg
    ORG_DSC09241.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
So I got like 3 projects I’m currently working on, and since learning more and more about modeling I’ve also gave a shot at modeling the banished scarab ( I’m trying to model Hazop helm too). This is progress renders over the course of a week. 80% of blocking about done, after that I’ll start adding more details and polishing.View attachment 340077

View attachment 340087
Wow this is so cool! The detail on the model is so insane, can't wait to see it finished. What program did you use to model it?

The model looks great! I love the Banished Scarab. Any plans on releasing the model once you are finished?
Thank you! and yes actually. I still have a ways to go, since I'd like to model movable joints on the legs so I can pose how I want it so it's not just a static position

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back