Difference of download files

2007mustang

Hi I'm new to this group and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question ? I have seen jpeg, pdo,Pdf and some that I May have not seen. I use eva foam for my builds. Which is the best file to download for eva foam ? A

Most of our Foam builders will use the .PDO files. Pretty much all of the files in our Armory will be in the .PDO format that is designed to be opened with either the free Pepakura Viewer or the paid Pepakura Designer. Files can be scaled up in either program, but changes to the file cam only be saved in the paid Designer. PDO files can can also be opened with armorsmith. The files in the Armory that have been edited and optimized and are intended for use with EVA will have FOAM in the file name, but it is possible to take the normal. PDO files for normal pepakura and use them with foam as well.

We have a lot of great tutorials on using Pep and Foam in tutorial index:

Most of our Foam builders will use the .PDO files. Pretty much all of the files in our Armory will be in the .PDO format that is designed to be opened with either the free Pepakura Viewer or the paid Pepakura Designer. Files can be scaled up in either program, but changes to the file cam only be saved in the paid Designer. PDO files can can also be opened with armorsmith. The files in the Armory that have been edited and optimized and are intended for use with EVA will have FOAM in the file name, but it is possible to take the normal. PDO files for normal pepakura and use them with foam as well.

We have a lot of great tutorials on using Pep and Foam in tutorial index:

cool thanks for the heads up I will for sure be looking for the pdo files. I will also be getting a 3d printer.

cool thanks for the heads up I will for sure be looking for the pdo files. I will also be getting a 3d printer.
If you get a 3d printer, you're going to want to look for STL and OBJ files for 3d printing. Generally you'll see more STL

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back