Division Staff 2024

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Good morning!

There are a few changes to Division Staff that I'd like to let you know about.

The first is that Ashuraa has stepped down to better focus on real life, but rest assured you'll still see her around! We thank her from the bottom of our hearts for her years of dedication and service to the group.

TurboCharizard has also decided to step down partially. He is handing over the Division PR reigns to NobleofDeath16 but will be staying on the community staff/stream team. Always wanting what is best for the group, TurboCharizard believes that the PR position needs fresh eyes. I cannot thank Turbo enough for all that he has done for our group and how he kept us all occupied during a time when the wheels fell off of the world.

We welcome NobleofDeath16 to the team and look forward to continued great things for the 405th in the coming months! He'll be learning the ropes from Turbo for the next little while and then we'll slowly transition to Turbo being out of Division. You'll see he still will have the Division tags for awhile yet.

Thank you FANGS for making this time on Division PR as delightful as it was and thank you for welcoming NobleofDeath16 into his new role! The lad is a quick study and his wheels are already spinning before hitting the ground for a quick 2024 start which I'm sure he'll knock out of the park.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back