Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH WOW!! Is this up on bnet, cause if its not....someone needs to be shot, with the DMR...in the head..and teabagged for all eternity.

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

NUFF' SAID

I just had to go to the hospital; both my legs fell off in shock! That is amazing, a true piece of art! well done!!

Holy crap I can't thank you guys enough!!! Thank you so, so much! I can't believe it's in the Elite Showcase now! I'm so honored.I never would have thought my first WIP project would end up in Elite =D

And I guess I'm gonna have to mold it or else I'm gonna feel like selfish jerk lol. I'm gonna try to put up some shots of me holding it today or tomorrow too.

I'll also try to answer some questions in a bit, so feel free to ask anything you want. (I encourage it!)

Thanks again, everyone :)

Questions:

1. Could you give is a list of the tools you used? ;)

2. Would you give us some tips on how to woodwork?

3. Which kind of wood do you recomend?

4. Could you send us a link to where you got those dmr blueprints? I can't find them anywhere :(

Lee, if you see this. Please feel free to answer too^_^

I dont know what to say... ITS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this is in elite hell thats the best dmr yet infact its the only dmr this is amazing and that br its and dmr no offense but its way better than keegans!!!!!!!!!!!! Even carter would use this its so awsome

jake11124 said:
* wipes a tear from his eye * i re member when this was still in the noob section, *sniff* they grow up so fast

Lolz me 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jico said:
Questions:

1. Could you give is a list of the tools you used? ;)

2. Would you give us some tips on how to woodwork?

3. Which kind of wood do you recomend?

4. Could you send us a link to where you got those dmr blueprints? I can't find them anywhere :(

Lee, if you see this. Please feel free to answer too^_^

1. Bandsaw, table saw, belt sander, router table, dremel, nail gun... I think that's about it.

2. All I can really say is practice and talk with anyone you might know about woodworking, and BE CAREFUL!

3. I used Birch for this build and worked great, but it's a little soft so it's pretty prone to dings and scratched. (but sometimes that makes it look more realisatic when it's painted lol)

4. I drew this on MS Paint and then edited it to make the lines crisper. It's 1/4" scale, so every inch on the printed picture was four inches on the gun.

M393DMRschematicscustom.jpg

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back