Dose Any One Els Think This Is Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember to just edit your posts for something like a link... :D

But very cool find! I like the Bionicle type legos... been a while since I used them but still very nice.

LastSpartan said:
Welcome.

Thread Reported.

Have a nice day :D
Wow at least say something constructive.
I think its cool but it looks hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he's here for 2 months now with 67 posts. He should know the rules IMO.

Well here's the constructive critism. Since it's Halo-related and you can post outside the Noob forum, it should be in the Halo section. Careful to your grammar mistakes, it makes reading harder.

Use the Edit function, you'll avoid double-posts. And I thought it was already posted but by doing a research, it looks like it's not. My bad for this.

It looks like a fairly simple build if you ask me.

Simple concept. There are quite a few small pieces to it.

You just have to have all the right pieces.

Macattack64 said:
It looks like a fairly simple build if you ask me.

Simple concept. There are quite a few small pieces to it.

You just have to have all the right pieces.

I agree, you'll spend about an hour building it and not to mention it looks f***ing badass!!

See if you can find a master chief build similar to this one!

The butt of the rifle is way too long and I think the barrel is a little long also.

And it's great that the scope can light up and all but then you need the train control on it and have it plugged into to the wall for it to work.

Macattack64 said:
The butt of the rifle is way too long and I think the barrel is a little long also.

And it's great that the scope can light up and all but then you need the train control on it and have it plugged into to the wall for it to work.

Ah, that was just the test. I actually have some battery packs that I put into it so I didn't have to plug it into the wall.

Gosh... I built that AGES ago... My brother hates how he looks in the pictures. :p

Anyways, I don't want to get off-topic. Just showing some Lego.

Gentlemen. We already have a police force. They are called the Mods and Staff.

If it's something just outrageous... report. But seriously. The dude just messed up. Happens. Take that into consideration on your next report. I've been there before. Thanks for doing the research to attempt to back up your stuff LastSpartan, but don't jump the gun, man.<----honest thanks. Lol.... no sarcasm here. I've been known to have a tone on my threads... this is NOT a negative one.

Loving these Lego creations... didn't see the Spartan and the Elite on my first post. Niiiice. Lol. I'm always partial to that.

It's just that by the time I reported, i didn't see the link. After that, I thought it was already posted but I was wrong. If it's not locked already, it's because I was wrong :p

Sorry Jim.

LOL I love these! Im not sure if I have all the parts to make them, but im sure gunna try later.
Thanks for these awesome links man.

Legos FTW! Damn, I'm really sad I lost my magic touch for that stuff. Maybe I should practise some more...

Looks good that stuff, every Lego creation is unique, and that makes it art IMO.

pretty sick stuff! Where are you guys finding these things? The coolest Lego build I've ever found online was this:

lego_alien_chest_burster.gif

Not Halo of course but just as badass!

jericho said:
Gentlemen. We already have a police force. They are called the Mods and Staff.

Yeah, I gotta agree here. We get wayyyy too much stuff reported to us for things that are just seemingly pet peeves of the report-er.. We look at every report and if no flags go up, it's alright.

We can't punish you for bad grammer. We might not like it, but we have many members that do not speak english as their first language... it would be unfair for us to close threads because you're joining us from another country.

In short, tolerance is a virtue that we all are capable of.

As long as we're all joining in conversation about something and sharing ideas and stuff I think this alright for us to excuse some unconventional spelling.

But pay attention in school kids, read your broccoli, eat good books.

:Resume Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back