Dragon*con '09 Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be a good chance that we might get a booth again this year.

should have a small group in armor also

No, we'll go.. I just don't have a hotel yet. Looking up options.

Adam Grumbo
adam@405th.com
Convention ticket status: pending
Hotel booked Status:Hyatt
Armor Status: Oh geez, I don't know, certainly an ODST.

Email Address: CLPeterman2@bellsouth.net
Convention ticket status: Yes
Hotel booked Status: Yes, overflow hotel - not sure which one and cannot share because I'm not paying.
Armor Status: Should have a presentable suit done. Armor status is currently none,but will be starting soon so I'll be working it. If its done I'll be more than happy to walk in the parade, if I can.

Keep me updated on any meet-ups guys. I want see everyone this time. I'll also try to bring a video camera so we have some footage to show off. :)

I won't be giving my cell number out on a forum. Why? I'm paranoid like that took me forever to convince myself to put a last name and my email. If Adam or someone like that wants it in case plans change during the con I'll give it to him via PM,but no random strangers. sorry guys.

Adam I may be able to help yo with that i may have an extra room at the Hyatt if you are interested in it let me know. i booked 2 last year as i checked out.

Mark Pafford
crackhead09@gmail.com (I have an iPhone that i use to check my email daily)
Convention ticket status: pending doing some talking
Hotel booked Status:none currently seeing if someone wants to split a room or share will help with the pay and i can sleep anywhere the floor ceiling anywhere!
Armor Status: completed MK. VI currently working on ODST and Recon set both should be done soon.

as i said email is like texting me on my phone feel free to chat with me.

and i know i said i was going last year but i actually got what was keeping from going in order now just need help with hotel room

Email Address: thatdecade@gmail.com
Convention ticket status: YES
Hotel booked Status:
YES

Email Address: clev_humantorcH@yahoo.com
Convention ticket status: (YES/NO) got them
Hotel booked Status: (YES/NO, nope got a friend with a house 10 min away
Armor Status:I will be in armor, it is about 50% done now and if we are going to walk in the parade just let me know and i will be there.

Convention ticket status: yes
Hotel booked Status: Yes - confirmed at the Hyatt
Armor Status: marine for sure and mark 6 with may helmets and yes to parade

lol if i get my armor done in time i am going i dont care if i have to sleep in my mini van (not like i have not done that before)

Email Address: blazeya420@hotmail.com
Convention ticket status: no (Plan on getting the Eternal Membership)
Hotel booked Status: no
Armor Status: That is the determining factor if i go this year or not

S1n1stertech said:
lol if i get my armor done in time i am going i dont care if i have to sleep in my mini van (not like i have not done that before)

Email Address: blazeya420@hotmail.com
Convention ticket status: no (Plan on getting the Eternal Membership)
Hotel booked Status: no
Armor Status: That is the determining factor if i go this year or not

Armor isn't required for you to go :) I didn't have armor last year and I won't have it this year as I got married....she threw down the temporary ban hammer for my armor budget to add to the wedding funds :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

Convention ticket status: no, but will have tickets soon

Hotel booked Status: Yes - confirmed at Inn at the Peachtree (formally Best Western). It's walking distance to the Hyatt.

Armor Status: working on second MVI armor, but will have complete, presentable armor. - Count me in the parade

Email Address: - Flarp318@yahoo.com or at comcast.com

Convention ticket status: - yepp! :>

Hotel booked Status: - yepp! the only one we could find was 20 min away :[

Armor Status: - not this year sadly

also PM me on gathering locations and what not. I too would like to meet some fellow 405th soldiers.

How did I miss this thread?

Name: James "Cadet" Ficker, if you shout "James" at me, I won't look, shout "Cadet," and I'll come running. ;)

Email: JamesCFicker@gmail.com

Ticket: Yes

Hotel: Yes

Armor: Marine, possibly Mark V is there is room in the van.

Parade: Yes

I'm not going to be able to make it this year after all. I just got a job offer that starts on the 1st, so they're no way I can take the time now. Had it all reserved at my present job, but that's all changed. It is a much better job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back