Dragon*Con 2010 Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic photos! What kind of camera/filters did you use?

Also, Brian got the ladies too. The Tron girl was all over him... Let me know if this needs to be taken down 'cause of the copious amounts of skin.

23magnum - Yeah that's a no go, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, everyone.
Sorry again for the delay with regards to the photos. D*con put me a bit behind in some of my courses this semester, so I've been busting my ass to get caught up with coursework (and get a bit of REACH time in).

Just wanted to let you guys know I can offer the full size photos to those of you who may want them.
My only stipulation is that I will only release the full size photos to those who are pictured in the requested photos.
This is for my safety as well as the safety of those photographed. Hopefully this will deter anyone from trying to pass off the photos or armor as their own.
(which has happened previously with someone who was attempting to use one of our Dutch Helmet photos for an ebay auction of a recast)

Requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis, it may take me a little while, but they will get to you.
So with all that said, Send me a PM if You want any of the Full Size photos I took of you!

Thanks,
Techbot

Wow all those pictures are fantastic!! I'm glad at least one person got a picture of me. Does anyone know who the CQB guy was? I was wondering that the whole weekend...

And I'm glad they finally put up the Dragoncon video, but it looks like they didn't put up our interview on there. :(

Hey, everyone.
Sorry again for the delay with regards to the photos. D*con put me a bit behind in some of my courses this semester, so I've been busting my ass to get caught up with coursework (and get a bit of REACH time in).

Just wanted to let you guys know I can offer the full size photos to those of you who may want them.
My only stipulation is that I will only release the full size photos to those who are pictured in the requested photos.
This is for my safety as well as the safety of those photographed. Hopefully this will deter anyone from trying to pass off the photos or armor as their own.
(which has happened previously with someone who was attempting to use one of our Dutch Helmet photos for an ebay auction of a recast)

Requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis, it may take me a little while, but they will get to you.
So with all that said, Send me a PM if You want any of the Full Size photos I took of you!

Thanks,
Techbot

Techbot I would be intrested in getting a picture from you if you have one of me looking towards the camera, looking to the side really would'nt look good in a frame. I am the Marine in the pictures looking away from the camera wearing regular glasses.

Hey guys, something that Desolate found of a few 405th members on MTV

Standing from right to left, Desolate, Nintendude, Natalie ( Sorry did'nt get thier username when I saw her) and whoever had the Dead Space costume.
Soul Drinker the CQB person was Devon Berg which their username here escapes me at the moment.

Nintendude, I think Soul-Drinker wanted to know about another person that was in a CQB Helmet running around all weekend on there own.

And I'm glad they finally put up the Dragoncon video, but it looks like they didn't put up our interview on there. :(

Nope, haven't found it yet :(. I was one of the ODST's.

Great pics though, everyone! I took maybe 7 all weekend. Gotta remember to bring my camera more lol.

Wow those pictures look incredible! The costumes are just straight up MIND BLOWING! I'd love to come to next years Dragon Con if anyone can tell me the date and location! I'd love to find out the Mass Effect 2 couple's names so I can find out how they made their costumes. You all truly have amazing talent and patience!

-Achilla

These pictures are awesome! They've definitely made me want to make it to next year's Dragon*Con :D You can bet I will be there hanging with the rest of 405th!

Here are some that were sent to me...

5.jpg

2-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

securedownload.jpg

and the one you all been waiting on...
girl1.jpg