Drinking And Your Helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Integrate a snorkel into your helmet and use it like a beer bong. When they ask what the snorkel is for (in relevance to the costume) just say it's for underwater operations. They probably won't argue the fact that the Mk.VI has self contained life support.

i agree to the others, you shpuld take you helm off, or working with a straw...

the reason why mc didn´t take his helm off, is why he never got caught... when you read the novels, you will find pharses where the spartans take there helm off(to drink etc.; nevertheless to say that that they had to take there suits off take a dumb)

so , don´t be afraid to get cought without your helm... spartans are human, even with there are genetic modified

This has actually been done before. All this stuff with drinking beer out of a camelback and shoving straws up your neckhole is kinda of stupid. I mean really, have you have seen someone drink beer out of a camelpak?

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17674&st=0&p=280902&fromsearch=1&#entry280902

He doesn't go over how he made it or anything. But he tells you how it works, and I imagine you could easily replicate this.

Although, I would reccomend doing the same in the codpiece...your bladder can only take so much.

Stig, was the attitude necessary? I asked a legitimate question. You didn't need to be a d-bag about it. k? thanks. I do agree that the camelpak would be more complicated than it needs to be, but you, sir, need a chill pill. Potshot, I've already made a door in my codpiece for calls of nature. Pics will be up after Halloween of the armor. =] Thanks for everyones help! I appreciate it. I'm creating something up for this problem using some of my input and everyone elses and when the design is done, I'll post it up. Thanks!

P.S. Tafumi, your idea is AWESOME! I really think I'm building something around that. Kudos! When the design is done, you'll get some credit along with everyone else who gave POSITIVE! input. =]

Edit:"Potshot, I've already made a door in my codpiece for calls of nature. Pics will be up after Halloween of the armor. =]" Let me reword that....hahaha I made a door for my cod piece. I will have pics of the costume in GENERAL after Halloween. Should be a hit. haha.

Now that it doesn't sound like I'm gonna take a picture of myself taking a piss out my codpiece, THANKS! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back