Energy Sword Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that some people have made energy swords out of pepakura, and i've been searching 405th and google for the last week and came up empty handed. if ANYONE has the files please help.

After i finished the pepakuring and resining i was going to try to make a clear mold out of laminator sheets. I don't know if this would work, but I've got pleanty of time for trial-and-error

hi i had the same thread and some guy had it but never gave it to me :cautious: but its ok

i havent sean one i only have the pep of the handle

I know what you mean, i have the handle, but every time i try to make the blades they end up warped or looking retarted. I have seen a fully pepped sword, but i can't find out how to contact the guy. P.S. he isn't on 405th

If you send me your email I can send you it. Its not a great file though because if you make it to big then it spreads over several pieces of paper. I have the file, its just alot of paper to make it full size and its hard to make both sides exactley the same.

No problem :p i'ma posting this file in the pep request topic so it wont be lost again

adventSpartanMatrix said:
can anyone make me a templete of the blade for sean bradley's energy blade
plus does anyone know what he uses for the lighting

he used EL wire. Its stated in his old topic.
Like the thing they use to wire a daft punk suit :p

old toppy here

Last edited by a moderator:
Advent, I've been answering your questions directly about how I made my energy sword. I've given you a more thorough explanation than anyone has ever gotten about how to built it. I gave you a material list, and links to my step by step pictures... at some point buddy don't you think you should do some work on this yourself? Get a pencil, and a piece of paper and draw yourself a template.. it's not very hard to do.

Ok. The file you sent me spaz47 was good, but i can't scale it. When i do it keeps the pieces and spreads them out over pageslike you said it would . If you or anyone else has a more high def one that would be great. I don't mind spending hours on a sword as long as it turns out good.

P.S. I did make the energy sword that is only a foot long and it turned out good, a little skinny but good.

And for anyone else who wants to know make the scale 3012.141916. I did the math lol :not worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back