Eva Helm Pep, Ready To Be Modified!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cladspartanex

Hey all, here is my pep of an Eva helm, all hot glued and ready to go. Modifications happening shortly, will update throughout the process of turning it into a flamethrower troop type helm. Also, a pic of the visor for a small idea of what direction im going in!

CHeers!

Clad

wow looks good so far and i hope the visor turns out so far i think its a good idea and i cant what to see a flame trooper around on the forums lol

Harding29 said:
wow looks good so far and i hope the visor turns out so far i think its a good idea and i cant what to see a flame trooper around on the forums lol

Well right now, im taking measurements for the visor placement. Soon, i will be looking into the forehead placement.

Cheers,

Clad

Last edited by a moderator:
Cladspartanex said:
Hey all, here is my pep of an Eva helm, all hot glued and ready to go. Modifications happening shortly, will update throughout the process of turning it into a flamethrower troop type helm. Also, a pic of the visor for a small idea of what direction im going in!

CHeers!

Clad

nice..so are you gonna vaccuform the visor to meet with the top of the helm or what? just curriouse:)

Gnr8tnXXX said:
nice..so are you gonna vaccuform the visor to meet with the top of the helm or what? just curriouse:)

No, i wil lactually be sanding the Polycarbonate visor down to a nice smooth shape i want, and actually modify the helm with some cardstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back