Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had. Similar problems with my pep helmet but I took out the bottom of the neck around the sides and fits like a glove with room for padding. Good luck with the build and look forward to seeing more! I'm hoping to have my foam armor ready for next years supanova, I'll be going to both sydney and Gold Coast if I get it done by next year.

Been knuckling down to make some real progress over the last two weekends.
Fibreglassing almost complete on my existing peps.
Both thighs, both shoulders, both biceps, butt plate, one boot, a shin and a half, plus half of both gauntlets done.
I went over most of the hardened pieces today with the dremel to tidy up the edges.
Now to finish re-pepping my helmet and re-pep the chest/torso and I'll really be getting somewhere :)

So uh.. Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet. It's been a little while... ok fine it's been a loooong while.

Since I last posted I have studied, helped my best friend get married, worked a lot of overtime, completed a two month round-the-world trip with my partner, gained a new nephew and 4 months ago we bought a house.

Now all of that is out of the way I'm determined to dust off the forgotten pieces of my project and get it done. It has not progressed a fraction since my last post. So you can read up to that point and know exactly what I'm up to.
Let's see if I still know what I'm doing.

Welcome back C8lyn. Glad you broadened your mind w/ studying, congratulations to you best friend, you'll need the overtime to pay to finish your build, jealous of your 2 month world tour, another congrats for the new family member and the house.....see, the OT is coming in handy again.

Read through you build thus far. Dam good work!!!! Clean lines, and no warping. So that being said, dust those pieces off and give us some new pics. And if you have forgotten something.....there are plenty of us still here to help you a long......and maybe derail your thread a bit.......trust me........fun times ahead.

Thanks guys.
I have one teensy problem to deal with aswell, which isn't all bad but slightly inconvenient.
I've put on weight since I pepped and hardened all my pieces! It's not much but it's enough to make my thighs a bit snug.
I guess now I have the motivation I need (besides wanting to look sexy AF) to get off my butt and exercise.
Call centre life = weight gain

This calls for the Master Chief Exercise Regiment!!!!! Get to it trooper!!!!!!!!

80b648d386e39f54f798a3c2d30644eb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back