Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Peter, awesome progress, that is one amazing pistol. I can only hope that I will have enough cash on hand when you make a run of these!

gingersnapples said:
you have extended magazines for the m1911 in the M6-G right?

The magazines are standard M1911 magazines with fitted base caps on.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know what it's made of.. but real guns get REALLY hot.. I reckon your probably not going to want to put that on a real 1911.. which is probably why it's suggested for airsoft

volkov said:
don't know what it's made of.. but real guns get REALLY hot.. I reckon your probably not going to want to put that on a real 1911.. which is probably why it's suggested for airsoft

In fairness, there's no reason why we couldn't cast resin body kits and put the on real 1911s. I wouldn't recommend it though - the 1911 has to be ruined to do so.

volkov said:

true and not true, a gun only overheats if used multiple times in rapid succesion, or if rapid fired.(rapidly squeezing the trigger to the point that the magazine is emptied in several seconds)pistols are ussualy ment for accuracy in shorter ranges and tight quarters, NOT fot call of duty style doubletap. if you want to do that, get a glock 18 shipped in from over seas.

Now, on a lighter note:

Shm3

OHH!! pretty AR

Is the Ar detailed with clay or did you use normal bondo???

Because when I the OP Chasity website, most of the projects where made out of clay, like the carbine

TheHow7zer said:
nice AR build. Did one of the members on this site make it?(did you?)

Peter Cooper, has a team that make this kinda props.

In other words everything you see in this thread, is made by Peter's crew

TheHow7zer said:
nice AR build. Did one of the members on this site make it?(did you?)

The maker is my good friend and long time colleague Matt "Matsuo" Worsdell, who is more commonly seen at the RPF and other prop making sites. He also made our SMG and Magnum prototypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back