Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There already is a K variant and it's for the police!.....ODSTs using police weapons????!?!!!?

It does sound Cool though but the letter would have to be different or you could say that it's military modified variant for the ODSTs

There already is a K variant and it's for the police!.....ODSTs using police weapons????!?!!!?

It does sound Cool though but the letter would have to be different or you could say that it's military modified variant for the ODSTs

Aha, never heard of the K, well than it will be called the M6L, since I looked up the list on the Wiki and it stopped at K

HAHAH yep im good

on another note.......man that sucks......Rhinoc don't over do you self ...btw i sent M$ a question about the rights to sell this game

If I had a 4 shared account...yes I would and could but as of right now I would need to find all of my drives with t45d armor and start an account.

DW..I'll get em' to you sometime very soon!

not to an a ss but when is soon because 4 of my frends and i are makeing them for the new vegas party at game stop when it comes out

please be considerate... it takes time for people to make files.....it takes time to mass upload files on a S-H-I-T-T-Y A-$-S old computer......and even more time to make a stockpile of said files so that they aren't lost ever again if something were to happen...........

and N.T.B.A.A. myself but you are a new member and I know that I've only given partial advice and I'm trying to help out more but *us* experienced guys need a little cooperation and respect to gets things done and run smoothly and I'll keep it at that

please be considerate... it takes time for people to make files.....it takes time to mass upload files on a S-H-I-T-T-Y A-$-S old computer......and even more time to make a stockpile of said files so that they aren't lost ever again if something were to happen...........

and N.T.B.A.A. myself but you are a new member and I know that I've only given partial advice and I'm trying to help out more but *us* experienced guys need a little cooperation and respect to gets things done and run smoothly and I'll keep it at that

well said Tyvern *claps*

tyvern, i under stand that i wasent trying to ofend any one i know how long it take to make files because i make game mods its just that i only need one part to complete our project and the dead line is so close. sorry agen i dident mean to sound inconsiderit its just that there is no emoshion when leaving a note or message

Well I really don't have any proof right now but I could be your music lead. I'm a music major currently going to school and I have all of the proper tools to make music if needed. I'm running FL Studios producer edition along with my own tools such as keyboards, vocals, ect. Let me know what you might think.

sorry i sounded harsh...it's just hard sometimes when comes to old files from long long ago....and getting things to people and sometimes have a bigillion things and a deadline is kinda of hard and stressfull.....

I just reminded my self of my mom....creepy.........

one thing when it comes to the 45d/46b/64d's chest plates and chest thing ma-bob is refs...refs..refs..and refs.....and you need to pay attention to how it's placed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back