Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Final Cut is a program used to make movies clips, and not the actual final cut, but i could be wrong lol :D

Oh and spartan-037, can i have an "in game picture" without a HUD, so i can start there!?

we have no offical in game pic but once we get some gun models from Rhinoc we can do a "fake in game pic"

so for sure at least the XMA38 concept is in-game?

what about my SRS99s are they in or are they fittable but not gameable *if that makes sense*

FALL BACK! FALL BACK!

Wha???

WE GOT ASSASSINS G*D D-*gets killed by one ironically*

Holy Sh-
BLARG!!!!!!!
*BANG BANG*(elite falls down dead from SRS99W-AMB SOPMOD-W(new SRS99 variant for AWSTs) fire)

Where Were You?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

despite the resemblance they aren't elites. they are based off of an early concept from Halo 2 for a species called the "alien Trooper" i thought the covies needed a stealthy species and the trooper fit the bill.

@harvest: i ok'ed the color scheme. the covies (despite it being their fav color lol) never really used purple as an armor color, plus it looks good with the silver :)

FALL BACK! FALL BACK!

Wha???

WE GOT ASSASSINS G*D D-*gets killed by one ironically*

Holy Sh-
BLARG!!!!!!!
*BANG BANG*(elite falls down dead from SRS99W-AMB SOPMOD-W(new SRS99 variant for AWSTs) fire)

Where Were You?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

LOL, but these arent elites, If you notice, they have four toes, human like legs, and have a back hump like grunts.
EDIT: wow i posted the same thing as 037.

despite the resemblance they aren't elites. they are based off of an early concept from Halo 2 for a species called the "alien Trooper" i thought the covies needed a stealthy species and the trooper fit the bill.

@harvest: i ok'ed the color scheme. the covies (despite it being their fav color lol) never really used purple as an armor color, plus it looks good with the silver :)
oh... I thought something was a little..off...

they do look scary, tough, resilient, badass, and deadly in one awesome package

I would like to request trying to do a dialogue only *for the time being* cutscene for the mission that intros them...

mkay, cool beanz! I'll start on a Hud so when we get a pic i will have one on file!

will this work?
Sniperfps.png

what if the army/marines get hit VERY hard by them and the A's wre made like cold blooded b***t***S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back