• Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahhh kindat........that and the fact that there so last halo haha

Well the thing is tho, if this is after the war, the pelican replaced the use of the falcon mostly after Halo Reach, so it would make sense to se it, unless our maps arent big ebough, or there wouldnt be that many people to carry around.

Well the thing is tho, if this is after the war, the pelican replaced the use of the falcon mostly after Halo Reach, so it would make sense to se it, unless our maps arent big ebough, or there wouldnt be that many people to carry around.

well imagine 3 or 4 times the expanse of Boarding Action. now yeah thats plenty big but the pelican is very unsuited for aerial combat. i was thinking of a mix of the Falcon and the Hornet as well as the dragon bird, then on the other side the bomber and standard banshee's

haha yep ............. hey speakin of remakes i plan on doing a remake ........ yep ill do a poll for wich halo ce or halo 2 and 3 map yall want to see

Soo I was looking at our "final" mk vii suit (Roxxy's) and i have some problems.......A. the chest wud take up to many polys for it to be a in game model............B the chest is of by Forges and my sketch with was simple and sweet. Thats all for the actual body the rest is fine. Now on toward the helmet.....I no it isn't a final model.buttt still A. it doesn't resemble the mk vii helmet but instead the mk vi..........B. to be exact it looks like the helmet from Halo Legends.

It's not that i dont like her art its that i heard Tyler say it was the "final" mk vii armor.........sooo i thought i wud say my opinion.

Thanks,
HarvestRecruit aka Harvey (Tyvern's nickname for me)

Soo I was looking at our "final" mk vii suit (Roxxy's) and i have some problems.......A. the chest wud take up to many polys for it to be a in game model............B the chest is of by Forges and my sketch with was simple and sweet. Thats all for the actual body the rest is fine. Now on toward the helmet.....I no it isn't a final model.buttt still A. it doesn't resemble the mk vii helmet but instead the mk vi..........B. to be exact it looks like the helmet from Halo Legends.

It's not that i dont like her art its that i heard Tyler say it was the "final" mk vii armor.........sooo i thought i wud say my opinion.

Thanks,
HarvestRecruit aka Harvey (Tyvern's nickname for me)

well i liked the helmet she did but to make it look more like the MK. VII we would just need to make the entire thing round, instead of dipping down before the overhang.

...*YAWN!* we really need real life cyro pod!s..sleeping is under rated and a pain to wake from.

@forge: still trying to find everything and it might take a while....wikipedia doesn't have everything....unfortunately

...*YAWN!* we really need real life cyro pod!s..sleeping is under rated and a pain to wake from.

@forge: still trying to find everything and it might take a while....wikipedia doesn't have everything....unfortunately

cryopods would eradicate the Pajama market and therefore make our economy even worse :(

*AIRFORCE*......that's the word yo......been trying to do concepts for it for two days now and I'm stumpped...I found my book about being a airforce pilot book ironically and it has SOME of the equipment...forge said that if i could find descriptions and pictures;he could help

*AIRFORCE*......that's the word yo......been trying to do concepts for it for two days now and I'm stumpped...I found my book about being a airforce pilot book ironically and it has SOME of the equipment...forge said that if i could find descriptions and pictures;he could help

well my idear for the Uniform/armor is the CE style pilot helm, odst style forearms with the regular Halo 3 marine chest, and shins like an ODST....

well imagine 3 or 4 times the expanse of Boarding Action. now yeah thats plenty big but the pelican is very unsuited for aerial combat. i was thinking of a mix of the Falcon and the Hornet as well as the dragon bird, then on the other side the bomber and standard banshee's
I understand it in use of multiplayer for size, but is the pelican gonna be used for transport in the campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back