[FINISHED!!!]] Halo Reach Armor (Foam and Fiberglasbuild)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, the halo 4 release event in germany is over and we did a good job.
here is my conversion of the reach AR. i have to do it quick. 1 weekend later: this is the result

IMG_20121106_171524.jpg

better pictures will come soon

man, when I see videos like yours I just want my suit to be done and dusted! Looks like so much fun! I need those kicks up the back side to keep the building moving forward. Thanks!

This thread is pretty old.
On the other hand I believe harican is still fairly active.
Seeing as this thread got necro'd anyway...

Harican if you see this, do you mind me asking, what did you use for the undersuit on the shoulders?
Kinda looks like leather but I can't tell, but it looks good, y'see my shoulders ain't that big, so I'm looking for the ideal material to place over some padding for a real spartan look. Was wondering if you could help, Thanks!

Fantastic suit by the way, easily one of my favourites on this site.

-S420

Harican if you see this, do you mind me asking, what did you use for the undersuit on the shoulders?
Kinda looks like leather but I can't tell, but it looks good, y'see my shoulders ain't that big, so I'm looking for the ideal material to place over some padding for a real spartan look. Was wondering if you could help, Thanks!

Fantastic suit by the way, easily one of my favourites on this site.

-S420

Thanks for that. I made the shoulder with fake leather. :)

quick question, does anyone know where i could get pep files for a foam codpiece, boots and maybe a foam helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back