Finished Pepping My First Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P03SAUCEZ

ok so while a pepped assault rifle may not be the most exciting thing on 405th at this point, i've been jumping with joy all day!

it probably took me around a month or so of superrrrr on and on off work. college, work, and...modern warfare 2 haha :)

so lemme know watcha think. i welcome any sort of feedback.

ohh and yes i know, i have not completed the foregrip cuz i'm kinda lazy. all in good time!

thanks!

WARNING:

super lame cell phone pics :(

[attachment=13847:ar0.5.jpg]

[attachment=13848:ar2.jpg]

[attachment=13846:ar.jpg]

Looks good but I think you should pep the froegrip becasue then it won't warp as easily. Lokks good though.

looks nice and clean. although i would still make that foregrip. you'll be kicking yourself in a few weeks saying "why oh why didnt i listen to Ghost and Pooper?!?!"

@party pooper

thank you for the feedback! the foregrip will be done before any fiberglass resin is painted. i don't want any warping!

Ghost147 said:
looks nice and clean. although i would still make that foregrip. you'll be kicking yourself in a few weeks saying "why oh why didnt i listen to Ghost and Pooper?!?!"

omg i do not wat any warping! and i sure don't want to think as to why i didnt listen to ghost and pooper!

the foregrip will most assuredly be done before any resin is painted

i am honored to have been visited by you both!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Makes me want to start a weapon... just wondering, do you know if people fiberglass weapons or just resin, guessing can't really get to the inside when its done lol

Schaeden said:
Looks great! Makes me want to start a weapon... just wondering, do you know if people fiberglass weapons or just resin, guessing can't really get to the inside when its done lol

thanks man! weapons are pretty fun to make so you should go for it!

and for weapons, you just paint resin on, as it is a closed object.

First pep huh? Not bad at all. Looks pretty clean and good folds. How hard was this to make? I haven't pepped any weapons yet and I keep hearing they're tricky to do.

Schaeden said:
Yea thats what I figured, thanks!! I think im going to start building the ODST silenced pistol myself!

Pain in the rear to make lemme tell you...

Nice AR, looks solid and clean. Keep up the good work my friend.

Schaeden said:
Yea thats what I figured, thanks!! I think im going to start building the ODST silenced pistol myself!

man good luck with that! i was gonna make a m6d until i saw the crazy amount of super tiny pieces

Greenghost said:
First pep huh? Not bad at all. Looks pretty clean and good folds. How hard was this to make? I haven't pepped any weapons yet and I keep hearing they're tricky to do.

as this was my first pep i can't really speak as an expert but weapons are somewhat difficult just because they are closed objects. the assault rifle wasn't THAT hard so give it a shot if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back