First 405th .mp3 Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance, but how do you download it? I clicked on the link, and it opened a new browser window and started playing the podcast. Much confusion (for me, anyway) :p lol

Listening to it right now; really good so far. Love the "This week in 2552" pseudo-radio broadcast. But, I'm ashamed to say I've got nothing for Sean's trivia question

You try right clicking and clicking on "save target as" (Windows) ctrl click "save/download file" (mac) or something like that for a mac.

Great audio podcast.

Whoooo! Listening to podcasts has been keeping me sane at work since they told us we couldn't stream audio anymore, and now there's a podcast from the 405th to help out. :D

Quadraxis said:
You try right clicking and clicking on "save target as" (Windows) ctrl click "save/download file" (mac) or something like that for a mac.

Great audio podcast.

Thanks! I'll download it now :D

EDIT: I got honourable mention in the first 405th podcast! Too kewl. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the answer to the trivia question PapaSmurf 4884?
Great podcast. :D

Fantastic! That was an awesome first podcast, guys! Though you clearly overshot the 15-30 minute mark:lol:

I'm gonna have to try and come up with some ideas for entries for the podcast theme song now :lol:

box o crayons said:
it seems everyone finds the forum searching for halo armour, and why are there two topics. anyway nice job guys fun to listen to

Well, because this qualifies as both "General Discussion" and "405th News". It is the first podcast, after all :cool:

I thought that was way kewl, buddy! I mean, yeah... we've talked on the phone before (so I know what you sound like, lol) but still... it was kewl to hear your voice in there, and to be made a part of the first 405th podcast :D

Of course, I've spoken to Ithica on the phone, so I knew what his voice sounded like. Adam and Sean Bradley had just the sort of voices I imagined they would have.

I didn't expect Magnum's voice to sound as it did, though. Don't know what I was expecting, but different from what I heard (don't ask; and yes, I know I'm weird) :lol: lol

SPARTAN II said:
I didn't expect Magnum's voice to sound as it did, though. Don't know what I was expecting, but different from what I heard (don't ask; and yes, I know I'm weird) :lol: lol

I know...my name sounds cooler than I really am. I sound like a real dork, and I am. :p

23Magnum said:
I know...my name sounds cooler than I really am. I sound like a real dork, and I am. :p

Dorks of the world, unite! I'm one too -- and damn proud of it -- so you're in good company :D lol

I'd imagine the same is true of me. With a name like "SPARTAN II" people would probably expect me to sound really kewl, when in fact they'd be like "WTF? That can't be him. Doesn't sound kewl enough."

Well, for those who haven't seen my YouTube vids, anyway. Obviously, those who have know what I sound like. Though, they might still be thinking the same thing, lol.

Whenever it is we get a chance to talk on the phone, you can critique my voice and tell me how much of a dork I sound like ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back