FIRST BUILD: Noble 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great. And as for you're boots....I used course drywall screws to attach my parts to a old set of work boots. Just 4 small holes and 4 screws.
hhhmmm. Thanks!! I never thought of that. That's a nice idea.

Wow that is an amazing job. Literally amazing. I would highly NOT recommend using a wet suit for any costume. You will become a poached egg inside that. I would recommend getting a compression shirt/pants (like under armor)for your under suit. Depending on what you get, it would run you about as much as if you did buy a wet suit.
Thanks for the heads up! compression shirt and pants it is... searching mode.......

You have been really busy! Great work on everything so far. I look forward to seeing more.:)
:D
Hey.. I know has multi-quote.. :)

Finally my armor is almost done. I do apologize for taking too long to post some of the pics here, i was really busy for the past few months. So without any further delay here is what I have done so far...

I wasn't satisfied with the shading/shadowing of my armor so I used a different paint. Maybe it would not show in the picture because i use my camera phone but its a little bit darker than before and I am satisfied with it.
Here it is.....
Photo0132.jpg

I hope i didn't get carried away with the silver highlights...

Next stop is my helmet..
I have already put some yellow foam in it for extra support and two micro fans inside..

I used Foam wrapped and sewed with Pleather as a paddings inside of my helmet. Thanks home economics class..

And this is how it looks like.
Photo0143.jpg

Now to add some electronics for the fans..
Photo0147.jpg

This is how I mount my battery inside.
I used two epoxy clay on the sides and a couple of screw and some hard board to secure the battery.

This is what I use for the harness to attach my thigh pieces and the shoulder pieces..
Photo0159-1.jpg

hehehe.

back view.
Photo0163.jpg

And now for the lights...
I connected the lights of the two thigh pieces to my chest piece so that I can only use one switch to turn all those lights on.
Photo0354.jpg

Photo0355.jpg

I even put lights on the back panel but I did not took pictures of it. Sorry about that.

Here's what it looks like in the dark.
front view. (sorry again for the bad quality picture.)
IMG_2026.jpg

I think my sister's hands was shaking...
And the back view..
IMG_2029.jpg

Next is the MA 37 Reach Assault Rifle
Added a flash light so that it can be functional.
IMG_2021.jpg

And as for the ammo counter, I just printed it out on a piece of photo paper and glued it to the scope mount.
IMG_2022.jpg

And for the full suit..
The lights on this one was turned on, maybe you can't see it because of the flash of the camera but if you zoom it maybe you can see it.
IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

And together with my buddy, he just recovered from his fever about a week ago, I'm glad he's fine now.
IMG_2015.jpg

And lastly without the helmet...
aaaaaahahahahaha.jpg

There is some things that needs adding something, like an under armor or something. I don't know it yet... I just post it here soon... So here it is my first build. Its not awesome as most of the members here that posted those really cool ones. But it will do... hehe.

Just want to say Thank you for all the advices that you gave me, those really nice comments, those people who made the pep files and shared them and specially 405th for making this happen.

Next time I will be making an ODST build using foam. Still my first time to use foam. Wish me luck...

This is a solid build with great proportions Dirge. Your got one awesome set of armor there. Great job! :D

Great job! It looks like a good match to Noble Six. The colors and the helmet look fantastic in particular, but the whole thing is great looking.

Its amazing!Great job on this (I can't believe it is your first build!) Some underarmor and maybe a pressure suit would complete the look :)

I feel kind of cheated that this thread is so short. =( Your armor is very well done, it fits you well and the paint job is one of the better ones i've seen. Moar picturez peez. <3

I dont know why...
But when i see armour all laid out on the floor or a bed,
It makes me think of Humpty Dumpty!

... I need help :(

Thank you sirs... specially for those heads ups, and advices. It really helped me a lot. Sorry I cant post any more pictures but ill post more of them soon.. :)

Its amazing!Great job on this (I can't believe it is your first build!) Some underarmor and maybe a pressure suit would complete the look :)
Yes I am thinking of getting a pressure suit for my underarmor ill post it here soon when I get it. thanks :D

I feel kind of cheated that this thread is so short. =( Your armor is very well done, it fits you well and the paint job is one of the better ones i've seen. Moar picturez peez. <3
Thanks sir. dont worry, ill post more pics soon.

I dont know why...
But when i see armour all laid out on the floor or a bed,
It makes me think of Humpty Dumpty!

... I need help :(
I get the same feeling also. hehe.

Looks awesome. I love the lighting.
Thanks sir.. I attached the wires to the inside of my harness to hide them..

For your ODST foam build you are more than welcome to look at mine for reference if needed or if you have questions ill be happy to answer what i can, but other than that great work on your build my friend :D

Amazing job dirge! Seeing it come together this fast and with such detail was incredible. Im also liking the Ghost costume, I made one myself a few years ago, but yours is quite impressive!

i can't believe that this is your first build. it looks so damn good. the pep work was fantastic and the follow through only got better. and the paint work... i'm just blown away... amazing stuff...

i can't believe that this is your first build. it looks so damn good. the pep work was fantastic and the follow through only got better. and the paint work... i'm just blown away... amazing stuff...
Thanks so much!

just want to post some additional photos.. I have already painted the visible yellow paddings with black now. But this is before I painted it.
IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

You can see the lights when you zoom the pic...
IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

Thanks for viewing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back