first hayabusa build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trebek, that is a Japanese war knife. It's supposed to be curved like that, even the handle.
Also, not Japanese. The Kukri is from Nepal.

That's too bad your first helmet didn't turn out the right size, but most people's first helmets seem to have sizing issues most of the time. Glad to see you are persevering and building a larger version!

Photo0349.jpg

Photo0350.jpg

Photo0351.jpg

Photo0352.jpg

sorry i couldn't post these last night. photobucket was down last night.

almost done with the pepping of my second helmet. if i can get it done quick enough tomorrow, then i'm going to start resining.
Photo0358.jpg

Photo0366.jpg

Photo0365.jpg

Photo0364.jpg

i have to wait awhile before i continue work on my helmet. so while i wait i'm working on my mark VI forearm, since the hayabusa forearm is just the mark VI forearm. and yes i am going to build the entire armor.

hey firevoid just a friendly word of advice...when you go to resin it make sure that your skin on your hands and arms is covered and use a filter mask because all i did was open my can of resin and the fumes near knocked me out then i spilled some on my toe while trying to get the lid back on. (yes my dumb ass wasn't wearing shoes) it left a good burn on my toe. oh and make sure you don't use it in your apartment because you don't want your daughter to be harmed from the fumes.

looks good so far :p
when I looked at the Hayabusa helmet, I didn't even want to try building it, but you built 2!
very nice :)

good jo hope i gets done cause as what your doing only im only makeing thr helm im makeing the ***** helmet and ima wear to releasof reach or well after school and home work ahahhaha ima post a vid on you tube then link it in a thread and who ever geuses right will get a treat hahaha but i wont reveal till im done peping

good jo hope i gets done cause as what your doing only im only makeing thr helm im makeing the ***** helmet and ima wear to releasof reach or well after school and home work ahahhaha ima post a vid on you tube then link it in a thread and who ever geuses right will get a treat hahaha but i wont reveal till im done peping

Thats uncalled for. DO NOT spam another members thread about your armor even though we all know youre doing the RECON helmet. And please learn to spell or youll gain no respect on this site. One more and the mods will be notified...again...

Photo0342.jpg

Here's day 4. I have alot of time on my hands, I'm a stay at home dad. Tell me what you think.
Lookin' fine as wine there Firevoid.Good for you. I stay at home part time too and I never feel like I have enough time to use the bathroom, much less papercraft. My own project was stalled for about a year.

Also, having seen the post our fellow Four-Oh-Fiffer put up, I would assign mom kiddie duty for those few hours :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back