First Pep Halo Ce Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan005

yeah did this pep last night this is my first try decided to try something easy whih it was. but i think the file was a little to big?plz let me know what u guys think!!!!

you need to change the scale of develpment it is in 2Dpatternwindow click on that then gto change scale of develment

my wife had just printed it as a tester for me to learn so i can make her MK V armor so i will learn how to fiberglass this to so i dont screw up something that i spent more time on this took like 3 hours.

well she is helping with it to so but yeah that about it tho lol. but what does ever1 think of the helm did i do good or no so i know if i have do another test pep before the MK V.

Yeah, you did a good job, and yeah, the scale on this helm is too big. I think I'm gunna redo mine.

Oh and if you think this helm took long, you're in for a surprise when you start the Mark V lol.

nah the size is what is to big seems like it needs to be downsized and no its not to long but thank you all for ur comments im glad i can pep good years of model building helps i guess. but right now attempting the silenced smg yippie no numbers for the peices lol.

spartan-005 said:
nah the size is what is to big seems like it needs to be downsized and no its not to long but thank you all for ur comments im glad i can pep good years of model building helps i guess. but right now attempting the silenced smg yippie no numbers for the peices lol.

You can turn on the numbers by going to 2D Menu>Show Edge ID inside of Pepakura

Last edited by a moderator:
eggmoe said:
You can turn on the numbers by going to 2D Menu>Show Edge ID inside of Pepakura

well i have no idea where the 2d menu is lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well we found out we had the wrong program now we have the right one so everything is good now right sizes now i i have a dead line to have all peices peped by the end of next month lol yippie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back