( First PEP) Lets get started (might be pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have put build on hold till after the Halo4 ARG is over been helping with it hope you guy enjoy all the Glyph codes were pumping out for the commuity

Hey man, just got through your thread, and I have to say, not too shabby! I was going to comment on your helm's visor area, since it did not seem so symmetrical, but after the paint and such, it turned out great! Keep going man!

I am still alive i havent been able to do much because of work needing to be done in my work room and the winter now thats over with i can get back down to the build while i wait for R&D to pop out the H4 armor pieces i need :D painted a nerf Raven for my gun i will post that later today

helmet got cracked and is being repaired here is my small projects.

100_3566_zps34a2051f.jpg

100_3568_zps9b5624d9.jpg

100_3567_zps430e68be.jpg

and a buddy got me a Nerf raven so i painted it.

100_3565_zps1f501283.jpg

100_3564_zpsf9fcc844.jpg

tried to make another go at a foam thigh and yet another fail getting tired of not having it done yet :angry :confused anyone have helpful tips for me?

Hmmm, im not really sure how to help as i have not made a foam anything yet. (will be starting shortly hopefully lol)
But i think the arm turned out well from the picture. A little more light on it would be better though :p
But i have to say if you can make a good arm, you can make a good leg :) dont give up. And remember to always look at reference pics and use your pepkura designer, its your friend lol.
Sorry i couldnt be more help. Perhaps i will be able to help more in the future :)

I love the cardboard gun. What kind of glue did you use to glue it all together? And what are you going to cover it with? I can imagine bondo as you are working with the Pep files...

I love the cardboard gun. What kind of glue did you use to glue it all together? And what are you going to cover it with? I can imagine bondo as you are working with the Pep files...

I used Tacky glue, after the glue dried i did 2 coats of resin and im going to finish it bondo. Also i have a lot of pic's to add shortly..... Should Rondo stay tacky feeling after it dries?

Slight Update::
Forearms i took a torch to firm up the outside of the foam then sprayed clear coat on them so i could paint now another clear coat and they should be done....5am dang i need sleep....
100_3605_zps91cc135c.jpg

100_3610_zpsfa1eaefd.jpg

100_3611_zps3bf9b7ab.jpg

100_3616_zpsc3e8292d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back