First Project Army Of Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant F3AR

Hello 405th,

I understand that this is normally a Halo armor build site, but Myself and a friend are trying to start off smaller with a build from Army of Two. We have been tossing around ideas and have been looking the other various websites and found some interesting info, but we still need your help. I have made use of the search bar and found some posts about pep-files for the armor but the link's just 404 or lead straight back the index.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of the files for the armor and the Helmets as well? It would help tremendously and be good practice for when we want to make Halo armor.

Thank you in advance and more to come for all of your help

box o crayons said:
^first off nice sig scrubs ftw. and if your wanting to build army of two go here.http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=7193. xdmray is also really nice and will help you all you need so feel free to sign up and ask hime hell walk you along if you need, hope i helped.

Hey thanks man I appreciate it.

Trying to keep all options open though. We really want those pep-files for practice purposes when we try Halo armor

But thank you though. I am going to ask xdmray for help to see how he made everything.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back