Forgedreclaimer's Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if you post another awesome model im gonna find you and steal your powers of win.

You are beasty.

Oh, and welcome back.
Hope you can stay.

Nice! :)

------

Quick News
I wont be doing any models for a while, right now my computer crashes constantly and to even make a simple model that would take 15 min would now be almost an hour. I hope to get this either fixed soon or get my spare tower from storage (if that old junk heap could even power Max lol)

Ill see if i can get the original files and find unfolders.

im modeling again, im using blender now.

went from a Ferrari to a Ford Pinto lol. hopefully i can download max again soon, blender is killing me.

Hi guys.

Would any of you be able to post an some of the elite ranger's armor for me? My bro wants it and he doesn't do this because he doesn't have the time. I would really appreciate it. The halocostuming.wikia site wouldn't let me download the arbiter armor, so it would be great to get from you guys.

Thanks,
Pdub92

Still don't have max up and running yet, i need to buy a new ram drive befor i can run it without crashing the computer.

NEW PEP FILE!
Anyways, i cant do 3D but i can release a model. Thanks to "Boba Fett" who has unfolded an almost lost and forgotten file of mine i can finally release it.

A new HD hayabusa pep file to whoever may find use for this even after Reach has been launched.

http://www.4shared.com/file/9ZV2idZQ/Hayabusa_standard_by_Forgedrec.html

Hayabusa-1.jpg

Hayabusa_Game_Accurate_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! Glad to see it up.

Also, a note on scaling: Busa is very weird because of the chin, backplate, and that massive head crown. However, I'm guesstimating that the default scale is somewhere around the 280mm high mark of most other helmets. That should fit most people with average-sized heads. I havn't tested it yet, but if someone does, post here to determine size differences.

It's so beautiful!!!!! I want to look away but I can't! Hey forged, could you send me a pm? I think I have got something for you...

Ah! Glad to see it up.

Also, a note on scaling: Busa is very weird because of the chin, backplate, and that massive head crown. However, I'm guesstimating that the default scale is somewhere around the 280mm high mark of most other helmets. That should fit most people with average-sized heads. I havn't tested it yet, but if someone does, post here to determine size differences.

actually scaling isnt that much of an issue you take your standard size mark VI then add about 90 mm to account for the rest

Hey I remember that model. Glad to see it gaining some new recognition!! Great work sir!!

-Matt

hi, great work to you Forgedreclaimer and its good to see your all well, also great work to everyone who unfolded the files they look great i downloaded them all (well the ones that work)
With that id like to tell you most pictures do not come up and some links are brocken, i came looking for the health pack, any progress? also the halo 3 odst medic pack, is there any progress on that? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back