Fresh Recruit from WI

GuttJuice

Howdy 405th!
Figured I should make a post first after being here for a couple days. I'm an avid creator in all kinds of mediums. 3D (VRChat avatars,Blender renders, and mocap animations), 2D and Digital art, Props (painting and assembling), and a couple other miscellaneous things.
My personal style is dynamic weathering! Ex. weathering in motion. I love giving life to props, so hopefully one will strike your fancy!

Here's my first prop I recently finished last week.
All with added fans, mic amp, and an aux speaker! All contained within the head, no extending wires.

Attachments

• Untitled449_20230403033706.png
    Untitled449_20230403033706.png
    778.8 KB · Views: 115
Hey GuttJuice!

Welcome to the 405th and always awesome to hear about others from Wisconsin! Make sure you check out the forums and work on contributing so that we can eventually get you added to the Midwest Regiment.

Hey GuttJuice!

Welcome to the 405th and always awesome to hear about others from Wisconsin! Make sure you check out the forums and work on contributing so that we can eventually get you added to the Midwest Regiment.
Thank you so much! I've been looking over the milestones and would love to start working towards that! And, once my suit is fully finished, hopefully even deployment.

That’ll happen. Luckily there’s plenty of 405th members that have shops. I know Branfuhr Studios is a really popular one. Their stuff is amazing

Hello! That helmet looks sweet, love the weathering! What fan setup did you use?

im with Mr jamin,
hope to see you in the Midwest Regiment and meet up with you at a con, and man you are good at weathering. throw out a weathering tip when you can. will be watching this thread.

heyo fellow wisconsinite! excited to see your build continue! and then hopefully at a convention at some point

This thread is more than 12 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back