New recruit here!

solguy93

Hello everyone! New recruit and looking to start my first armor. I run a small 3D print prop business so I’ll be printing as much as possible. Leaning towards a spartan style armor. But also kinda torn on like a samurai/ninja style as well.

Is this where I would start my official build thread? New to navigating this forum.

Hi! Welcome to the 405th! I mean, if you want both a Spartan and Samurai style armor maybe check out the Yoroi Armor Core from Halo: Infinite!

Yup. You could start your build thread here, or in one of the Costume/Props sections (either Halo or Non-Halo depending on what you choose to build).

Good luck with the build!

Howdy!

Yes, all of the build threads on the 405th are in either the "new recruits" section or "costumes and props". For folks who are new to the forums, it's best to post in the "new recruits".

There are lots of build threads around for 3D printed spartans, but one I think you'll want to check out if you're considering that samurai/ninja style you're talking about is Sylvacan 's Yori build:

Best of luck on your build! Can't wait to see what you create!

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back