Full custom REACH build, FREE HAND, NO PEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures look really good. That's a great location. One observation, it looks like your foam sucked up a lot of your color. Did you have any trouble getting the color to stick initially?

The colour stuck fine, i wiped away paint to weather the armour

Ah, gotcha. I'be had trouble with foam sucking up ridiculous amounts of paint in the past, so thats why I asked.Looks good though.

Very nice build bud! Epic pics too, especially the one of you hanging off the side of the building

Ah, gotcha. I'be had trouble with foam sucking up ridiculous amounts of paint in the past, so thats why I asked.Looks good though.

Me too, lost a can of black base paint to my Fallen captain chest piece haha

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice build bud! Epic pics too, especially the one of you hanging off the side of the building

Cheers man. Its at an old abandoned meat works on the east coast of New Zealand

I read through this thread, but I didn't see any mention of plasti-dip.. I'm sure you guys know about it but is it hard to get in NZ? If you can get it then it's a great way to make your paint last and look better..

I read through this thread, but I didn't see any mention of plasti-dip.. I'm sure you guys know about it but is it hard to get in NZ? If you can get it then it's a great way to make your paint last and look better..
I used plastidip. I would look in automotive stores like auto-zone. its a bit more expensive but you can almost always find it.

I know it's findable in the states, I was just curious as to the New Zealander's build. Oftentimes, materials we use here in the states can be hard to find in other countries.

Haven't looked around for it before but I know what it is. I normally coat over my builds with a few layers of transparent overcoat that comes in spray cans, does the job well

- - - Updated - - -

I use transparent overcoat, used to coat over car paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back