Fusion Coil... Update 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1D0MAK3R

Since my internet isnt currently working and I'm done with school till college I decided to go ahead and start project... a pep project that I havent seen on here yet... let alone the file too.. so I had to create one....
fc3.jpg

fc1.jpg

yes you are guessing right.... its a fusion coil from halo 3
and this version isnt just a flat edges with images stamped on to give it detail...
where you see edges there are edges going either direction..
it took me a while to build with several major revisions already passed..
and I already unfolded it for pep and got a ground shakin 124 pages....
but the good news is that there arnt any small details to work... all of the surfaces go from like 1 inch+ in size
the only reason it will take so many pages is because of its size, 94x50x50cm..
I've already started it, and when I complete this.... lights included...I want to know if anyone
else would be interested in makin one...
but with the pep file I might also give up the 3d file so people can use it for countless purposes

UPDATE 1.0

I think that I seriously underestimated the true size this thing will be when completed... see pics below
104_0797.jpg

first heres the massive ammount of parts I had to cut out out of 1/4 inch foam board.
then construction begins...
104_0799.jpg

yes its that big...
thats an xbox 360 controller in the center for scale for the few that have never seen one...

Looks good so far. Not sure about anyone else but any Halo pep files I'd be interested in building. Just have to add it to my list which grows every day it seems.

This would be really awesome to have in my room.

Maybe you could put an old lamp in one, get some orange or yellow tinted plexiglass and you would have some neato ambient lighting.

Ive always wanted to build a fusion coil, release a simpler version though, pep definetly cant handle that much detail.

Keegan said:
Ive always wanted to build a fusion coil, release a simpler version though, pep definetly cant handle that much detail.
you are very correct, I had to go back and change everything cause the pep program kept crashin on me, the entire fusion coil pep file is now three different files so the program can handle it..

Last edited by a moderator:
W1D0MAK3R said:
you are very correct, I had to go back and change everything cause the pep program kept crashin on me, the entire fusion coil pep file is now three different files so the program can handle it..
I can just picture a Master Chief at a con carrying a core for as a "throw weapon" :lol:

^---- lol

id love a pep for this, get a lil pulsing light in the middle of it

"hey you made a fusion coil!?" yea...watch this *clicks button on bottom* its my trash can :D -would make one hell of a cool trash can...

redragon74 said:
^---- lol

id love a pep for this, get a lil pulsing light in the middle of it

"hey you made a fusion coil!?" yea...watch this *clicks button on bottom* its my trash can :D -would make one hell of a cool trash can...

I just stuck with making one in 3D. I really don't have any space left in my room for a fusion core :D
And my mom won't allow any video game related items anywhere else in the house.

CPU64 said:
I just stuck with making one in 3D. I really don't have any space left in my room for a fusion core :D
And my mom won't allow any video game related items anywhere else in the house.
the house doesnt mean outside! :D got a tree house/doghouse and or shed? lol or you could go and duct tape it to your ceiling lol that would be funny..... just say its something you randomly created out of your imagination....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back