G.i. Joe Accelerator Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

agandard

After watching the movie G.I. Joe, I enjoyed watching the action sequence with the Accelerator Suits. And I was thinking to myself, "that would be an awesome build".

Anyways, it made me wonder, has anyone made this before? and if not is there any references or files on the internet with the build for the suit?

Travesty!!! Ugh ugly!!! How you even think about making this??? Ok I'm not a fan of the remakes but that would make a pretty cool build. I haven't seen these files as of yet.

chwbcc said:
Travesty!!! Ugh ugly!!! How you even think about making this??? Ok I'm not a fan of the remakes but that would make a pretty cool build. I haven't seen these files as of yet.

yeah I hated the movie. I just wanted to see if anyone has done anything like it yet. it was an idea since my friends wanted to be G.I. JOE team for the next comic-con. but if nothing can be done about this then I'll find something else to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hated the movie?!? Come on now, it is a sci-fi movie based in the not to distant future. story line was soso ok and it had Dr. Who AND Darth Maul ... how can you hate that?!? But I do feel they coulda made the suits look a little better.

definitely not a fan of the movie. terribly written. The Suits are O.K. but that's about it in my personal opinion. havent heard of any pep files being made of them or anything really. sorry!

ureeka said:
Hated the movie?!? Come on now, it is a sci-fi movie based in the not to distant future. story line was soso ok and it had Dr. Who AND Darth Maul ... how can you hate that?!? But I do feel they coulda made the suits look a little better.

I forgot that he was Dr Who! I thought he was great to reboot the series too bad they got rid of him. There was too many liberties taken to the point that the only thing that was really GI-Joe was the names of the characters and the title on the screen. Th reason GiJoe is such a greate story is because of the characters and the drama between them. They never touched on that. The Baroness hates Snake Eyes not Duke for killing her brother. Cobra Commander is a strung out hippy upset over his brother's death. Snake Eyes would have never killed Storm Shadow, because they are both brothers in the same ninja clan. And Tommy is actually working on a separate agenda to kill Zartan... and if you don't know who Tommy is than you don't know GiJOE. :)

this story was sad and the only reason I saw it was to support a friend who worked on some of the CG.

Ghost147 said:
definitely not a fan of the movie. terribly written.

I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't seen GI Joe, but Stuart Beattie was the head writer on it, and he wrote the screenplay for Halo: Fall of Reach. If he stinks, I don't want him doing the halo movie.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Sangheili811 said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't seen GI Joe, but Stuart Beattie was the head writer on it, and he wrote the screenplay for Halo: Fall of Reach. If he stinks, I don't want him doing the halo movie.

Sorry for getting off topic.

The story isn't horrible but you could have added in anyone to the plot and it would have worked... It could have been an x-men movie, or a justice league movie, or any random group of heroes trying to save the world. There was nothing that made it unique to the GiJOE franchise.

Unlike the new Trek Movie which totally bought into the original mythos of the original franchise. And in the end made a really great movie.

maybe Nin could model up some 3d file on this? if he hasn't don it already! That guy is a machine!

It was too cliche for me. way too cliche and extremely predictable. also the technology they portray as "advanced" and "above military grade" has been out for at least 5 years already. (the invisible ability, the nanobots, the weapons, the exo-suits)

As was stated above, you could probably use some other files with slight modifications, and I think the helmet looks almost exactly like an ODST helmet.

Nintendude said:
Nope chwbcc I don't have anything on this even though I wish I did because I would unfold it in a heartbeat.

Noooooo Nin you have let me down!!! LOL of all 6,000,000 files you have you don't have this one! Ahhhhh the world is going to end! :p

too bad there is no pep file for this build out there. thank you everyone for helping me look for it :)

okay, on to a new idea, and i hope to respond soon with something soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back