General 1St Stage Discussion And Advice Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWade22

Basically Says it all. All Advice, Details, Discussions, and Problems are welcome here up to and icluding the resining and fiberglassing of Parts.

This specifically for Noobs? because i saw a couple of other threads like this but if its just for the noobs than sweet stuff i mean even if its not for the noobs sweet stuff too just saying

GamerGear said:
This specifically for Noobs? because i saw a couple of other threads like this but if its just for the noobs than sweet stuff i mean even if its not for the noobs sweet stuff too just saying

Specifically this is a place for new people to learn, and for Vets to share. mainly made for people new to the whole building process of the early stages.

Last edited by a moderator:
mc hammer time said:
couldn't you just use the stickies and the tutorials?

Well this is why its a share forum. if you find any good tutorials to stage 1 of the process, post them here. I personally am working on a full 1st stage tutorial up to the fiberglassing point.

Thanks for the Advice,

T.Wade

If you read through all of the stickies(and I mean only the titles) you will find there is a complete list of all the tutorials on this site. This thread is really redundant. The stickies are where people already went through the time to right it all out.

Robby said:
If you read through all of the stickies(and I mean only the titles) you will find there is a complete list of all the tutorials on this site. This thread is really redundant. The stickies are where people already went through the time to right it all out.

fair enough. do you know how I can delete the post, so I can wait to finish my tut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back