General Drawing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the codes.

excellent work, i wish i could scan my art, but it sucks...

Tablet Stuffs...

(aka shameless reposting of old D&D shizz)

D&D setting that I painted for my husband. He wanted a picture of the Faewild going into autumn. Photoshop CS2 + Wacom.
tablet4.jpg

...and my 4th ed. Raven Queen Cleric, Olivia, drawn ala Venture style. Illustrator CS2 + Wacom.

tablet2.jpg

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Those are friggin' sweet! The Chief has a really small hand, though. :p

Thanks for the comment! I didn't have any time to fix the hand because the picture was due that period. I handed it in just as the bell rang. I had 4 classes to work on that drawing alone, but the first 3 I goofed off and drew the other two pictures. They came in handy for other projects thankfully.

CHEERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tre Battle said:
nah was gona but no vid capture program and idk how quick it would be

damn, that would have been nice to see, try it sometime, it's fun to see yourself draw, i did it once but still haven't sped it up

using it is just like using a pen or pencil, just make sure you loaded the drivers onto your comp other wise it gets really shaky.

I made two flood drawings, will get them up in a sec.

EDIT: Sec is taking a while, printer is being an idiot.

EDIT2: Sec has taken a bit, but I have gotten the first flood pic up.
CRAP...
GIVE US MORE SPACE ADAM!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO UPLOAD EVERY SINGLE THING TO PHOTOBUCKET!

Flood.jpg

Wow, I suddenly had the urge to draw again lol. But i'm having a problem with gimp, when im using my wacom tablet the lines are coming out right, but the edges are jagged like on MSP any suggestions? (I know some people dont like Gimp but I dont feel like buying photoshop, plus I like how simple gimp is)

anyway thanks

there is some really good talent here.

a piece i just drew, kept in the guide lines :p
knunchucks.jpg

*edit*

just finished up some touch ups on this one that i made a while ago
halo-1-2-3watermark.jpg

bump

ok well the first day that i saw the assassins creed 2 logo from the paper animation promo i decided that i had to draw it.

i made two different versions i like the second one better personally

assainscreedlogonewer-outlineswater.png

assainscreedlogonewer-nooutlineswat.png

just a few things from a while back...
Frozen_Fairy_by_dung0beetle.jpg

Sitting_fairy_by_dung0beetle.jpg

Space_fairy_by_dung0beetle.jpg

Uberwall_by_dung0beetle.jpg

Alien_wall_by_dung0beetle.jpg

nvidiawall2.jpg

bluorb.jpg

ORBZblue.jpg

darkstar4.jpg

Halflife2wall.jpg

atari2.jpg

ataribk.jpg

All logos, trademarks, slogans, etc. are property of respective owners...and stuff, so don't sue me.

Eh, you guys have seen my art enough, atleast Halo-wise.. I'll share some non-halo stuff. Here's my last 3-4 Photoshop works:

Don't worry, no invasion today... he's unplugged.
cute_robot.jpg

(Yeah, that's our very own Skullcandy Girl, permission already received to use her ;) )
skg.jpg

I work as an artist for Linux Mint in my free time.
linuxmintgoesdark-centered.jpg

I always get told my drawings need more color, since I prefer a minimalistic style most of the time... wish granted.
fishies2.jpg

Cheers,
Kensai

PS: Vex, love the V Bro's style... you gotta draw me one day as a V Bro's char ;)

They all look great. Unfortunately I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, so no pics from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back