Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ral Partha said:
Yep, that's exactly the one that I have. :cool: However, I'm looking at another pair of gloves that looks absolutely fitting:

SKU19325-4.jpg

It's the Dye C7 paintball gloves and I would have gotten it sooner if not for its price ($45). :cry:

Those would look perfect for a CRYSIS armor. I still think the Blackjack gloves are the best look for the spartan armor. And the price is great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with frost, there isnt a MC underarmor brand or a MC glove. Youre better going with just black stuff.

Batting gloves would work if you are not worried about being to accurate and they are made to breath. As for the undersuit I thank that some "Under Armour" sports clothing will work out nice. Just check out there web site. Yea it's a little steep on the price but might be worth it I don't know? :unsure:

CPU64 said:
For price and looks, the Blackjacks can't be beat.

Definitely. If you get full-finger greens, most people wouldn't notice you're not wearing the real handguards.

I put on this one every now and then to show people... I don't just make Halo stuff :D

CPU64 said:
I put on this one every now and then to show people... I don't just make Halo stuff :D

Nice. Did you make that or did you buy it? I made a freddy glove like that for a friend of mine last year.
(sorry for being a bit off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back