Going to WorldCom build

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco61

So I'm building O.D.S.T. armour. Not running into any major problems yet. Except for weight, which may pose a slight problem for me. where can I get my hands on a visor. For my helmet. Right now I have almost finished my helmet, Dutch I have started a primer coat. I plan on mix and matching the armor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated here is a checklist of what I need help with.
Making a visor or finding someone who has one.
Finding some good reference pictures for paint.
Finding someone who knows electronics.
Making sure all the pieces match and scale or size.
Finding a good source for all the buckles and other little pieces and patting
Users\wendymike\Desktop\ppm
156242_126773524048502_100001475653815_167876_1056839_n.jpg

Here is an update to my WorldCom built . I would like to thank wmhuntertls and mhs81 for their work on the odst pistol. It has taking longer than expected to get it to the stage. Due to a few of my mistakes. But it has not been needed correcting my mistakes. My first mistake was made to dam thing too big then had to rebuild it. It is still a little big the reason size. If you look at my picture you'll see that you can't see through it in a couple places this is because I use super glaze as a filler.

album.php

I used super glaze for two reasons one I for it. Two I can't get it at most hardware stores and it's easy to use. Here is how I used it. First I make to a small amount 2 of A and 2 ot B then poured it into the main body of silencer. And let it sloshed around inside it till it covered and soaked into the paper. Then waited two hours for it to cure her and hard than makes up a sufficient amount to fill it and do. That gave me a lot of carving work to do. Had to send a lot of services flat and smooth. And carve out the recess with a file and diamond bits. The clip made with aqua resin. No major problem there.

The main body of the pistol however. Gave me a few problems. Mostly due twist at the back of the pistol. Corrected by doing a lot of sending and some carving. I do have to rebuild the light and laser box over again. But that is easily done I will start on that soon. Right now I am working on my shoulder pieces. I have my first shoulder complete.

I am using aqua resin for the armor. I first started by coding the paper inside not once but twice. Since I am on an extremely low budget. And have to use material at hand as much as possible. I'm borrowing a technique I used to make my helmet. Instead of a fiberglass cloth. I am using handy wipes to laugh and it works. But make sure you rent them out first and let them dry. Handy wipes are made out of content. They are extremely soft and extremely pliable makes it ideal substitute fiberglass cloth.
198826_155505294508658_100001475653815_330977_3143623_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back