Google hangout anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if I'll be able to get on, but I don't know. It's alright, we all get busy and have things come up.

I say this was a success at least it was when I got the time right (lol). Definitely should do this again. Hey, to all of the rest of the 405thers, join in on the next one, you'll have a blast.

Seth

The next one will be later on today.

Like last time, it will start at 1PM PST.

Hope to see y'all there!

Yeah for the longest it was just me dh, and seth..and with messed up mics, cameras, connections and lag...but it still was cool... cause we made it funny.

Yeah for the longest it was just me dh, and seth..and with messed up mics, cameras, connections and lag...but it still was cool... cause we made it funny.
Yeah, I learned to write a message backwards. LOL. Glad it worked later though. I don't know think I'll be able to make it today though, we'll see, but I doubt it.

Seth

Im coming back later. I left to get my charger at my sisters. Plus shes having a get together. ...the arms look pimp. You make it look easy bro.

Hey man, I'm done for the night, had fun, definitely should do this again! Now just to get more people on here...

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back