Status
Not open for further replies.
flying_squirl said:
WHAT THE?!!!?!
forearm.jpg

;)

sleep is for the weak
Whoa! You got over your MC aversion real quick! :lol:

My timing is so impeccable. I literally just glued on the last piece on Nugget's HD right forearm this afternoon and then I see this. j/k! Looks very purty, though. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW...I am amazed!! You get a new puter and this is what comes from it...you are doing great FS!

BTW, you going for the longest thread or something? At least you keep your updates within your thread, I understand that!! hhhmmm, maybe I should do that as well...heck with making new threads I am going for how many views LOL!!

Back on topic/s...I love the new forearm buddy, was wondering when you are gonna release that??

@'Skullcandy Girl': it is. it realy is ^^

@'Garland': thanky, its prity slow, i just started lasnight. that screen shot is about 2-3 hours worth

@'Ral Partha': heh, yea, i wasnt guna do it but it was on request. hahahaha, sorry dude. XD my bad. ...eh? theres another hd one?! ill have to check it out.

@'rachciav': *shakes fist* you better not fall asleep! weak! WEAK!!!! :p

@'WetOkole': heh, yea, its finaly fixed so i thought id break it in. haha, yup, im gunna see how long i can keep this goin. im not a big fan of makin new threads (i think ive only made 6). as for the forearm, i was guna take my time on it (took today off to work on the cqb) but if your planning on doing it next i could usher it along ;)

no major progress to report today (well not in the pep works) so in light of that heres an amazing screen shot i found to keep you entertained:

44679389-Full2.jpg

CALLING ALL GUINNEPIGS

As you probibly know I'm working on a final and ultimate toros file wich will be a 'one stop shop for all your torso needs'.

But what I need right now are a few testers to try out the newest version of the torso before I finalise everything.

A few things to keep in mind if you want to test it:

Its designed to be an easier all round build but no guarentees

It is NOT unfolded (perhaps if we get a number of testers one can unfold it and the others can use that one)

The only thing in the file I'll send to the testers will be the torso and some mesuring aids so it's far from a final version and wont be distrubted to the general forum goers.

You'll be one of the first to make the new and 'easier' version.

-----------

Anyhu, lemme know if your up for it n I'll send you the tester file

FS

-------------------------------

UPDATE:

LOG: 07.27.2008-23.46

Report A76344-UNSC.ENGCORP

From: CODE NAME Flying_Squirl - 405THInf.Dev.MIDNo.: 3229

Subject: NEW TORSO MODEL TESTING

/START FILE/ DECRYPTION PROTOCOL/

GUINEA_PIGS_AQUIRED

TEST_COMENCING

/end/

hahaha, yea, i love that guy! his review of halo 3 had me crying with laughter for a good ten minuites!!!

thanks SKG. right, ive got two now. anyone else want to build the new torso and arent worried about any minor tweaks being needed??

just in case you miss it heres what im talking about:

CALLING ALL GUINNEPIGS

As you probibly know I'm working on a final and ultimate toros file wich will be a 'one stop shop for all your torso needs'.

But what I need right now are a few testers to try out the newest version of the torso before I finalise everything.

A few things to keep in mind if you want to test it:

Its designed to be an easier all round build but no guarentees

It is NOT unfolded (perhaps if we get a number of testers one can unfold it and the others can use that one)

The only thing in the file I'll send to the testers will be the torso and some mesuring aids so it's far from a final version and wont be distrubted to the general forum goers.

You'll be one of the first to make the new and 'easier' version.

-----------

Anyhu, lemme know if your up for it n I'll send you the tester file

FS

-------------------------------

UPDATE:

GUINEA_PIGS_AQUIRED

TEST_COMENCING

/end/

hahaha, dude, you already have a perfect torso model!!!!:lol:

EDIT: kewlabewla, ive got three now. im gunna limit it to four to keep things moving quicker.

EDIT EDIT: heh, i love the way the 'morality core' has the highest vote of the detail people would like removed :D

flying_squirl said:
hahaha, dude, you already have a perfect torso model!!!!:lol:

EDIT: kewlabewla, ive got three now. im gunna limit it to four to keep things moving quicker.

EDIT EDIT: heh, i love the way the 'morality core' has the highest vote of the detail people would like removed :D

I Vvolunteer to build the torso if there is any spots left.

Not in relation to your Torso since its filled up, but I would take a go at your Forearm!! LOL!! Seriously!!

GUINEA_PIGS_AQUIRED

TEST_COMENCING

/end/

hehehe, i r robotic!

wow FS you never cease to amaze me...I am definitely going to build the chieftain headdress as a trophy. Have 3 dancing kitties. That is correct, i said 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back