Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent video chief! Can't wait to see the first 405th Fan Film... it's gonna be epic!!!

You guys have really impressed me with this.. what you have done, it's very inspiring. I need to get my but in gear in the shop and get some new armor to show off too!

The pictures are the most incredible recreation of Halo gameplay I've ever seen.. You need to get some pics with the Weta hog now to make it all complete!

WarHead9705 said:
Great job to who ever made/helped with that armor!! And great photos, you two should be models!! :)

We are models... and we were fundraising for a "Center For Children Who Can't Read Good."

But I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking, so we'll stick to building armor

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
We are models... and we were fundraising for a "Center For Children Who Can't Read Good."

But I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking, so we'll stick to building armor
Zoolander Reference/10.
I like it!

there was me with a spare cigar and no idea whan to break it out....option chosen...when i finish my marine armour! no helmet for me though...dont like the marine lids...just hate em lol

spartan114 said:
there was me with a spare cigar and no idea whan to break it out....option chosen...when i finish my marine armour! no helmet for me though...dont like the marine lids...just hate em lol

MMM... it really completes a suit but when its hot and humid... its nice to be helmet less... just ask Adam how much weight he sweats out after an hour wearing the suit in the sun.

after my first ever troop in my mandalorian armour i was dehydrated LOL...and spartan armour is WAY more armour than that....he MUST be dying in it...plus...im UK...its colder here LOL

man i NEED to finish my marine!

im late to the party, arent i? this is the so-called Secret project? or....not?

whatever. Looks good, you guys. Give yourselves a couple hundred pats on the back.

my internet goes out and look what happens.. I hope it breaks again.. this is fricken amazing

edit: scorpion next prz

I can see it now, Spase yelling at Adam, "When can I be master chief?" :p

The video was just epic. I like the music, we just played that song last concert.

WOW that is awesome dudes!
also, i really like the tag/group stuff under ur name! nicely done Adam and everybody else!

Fantastic work! You guys are an inspiration!

I see pics like these and think, "I want to be able to make that. And make it look just as awesome."

Thanks for sharing! :D

Yes... the secret project is the Marine armor...

Thanks to all for the compliments... we all worked hard to do our parts.

And I can be the chief when I want.... I'd just have to paint the thighs that took back seat to the Marine.

The marine looks so badass though. To make the master chief complete, there needs, needs to be a really high quality undersuit. Thats the only thing everyone hasnt gotten. The marine just has the badass BDUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back