Halo 3 Marine Wip

Just out of curiousity...

• Campaign Guru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portable teabagging station (some of us just plain suck...but we love the armor)

• Map Forger

• Social Gamer (fun times with friends)

• Hardcore Gamer (no rank is high enough!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
REALLY if your after mobility AND more attention there's only 1 choice.....................................CORTANA!!!

Phi 225 said:
You should do Halo Wars Marine armour. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/f/f8/NewMarines.jpg

And if you decide you dont like it as much as ODST just pep the helmet! :)

yeh but heavy modification and scratch building will be required, im glad you went marine! can't wait to see some progress so it will help me out to ;) , im trying to get some polyurethane plastic instead of the messy fiberglass

good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is the official post noting that this is now a WIP thread of a Halo 3 Marine. Thanks for your input, guys :)

In the words of the Master Chief himself...

"I need a weapon."

Thinking of doing a sniper rifle build. A Battle Rifle would be cool, and slingable, but I really REALLY want that rifle, so I'm also going to have this thread be a WIP thread of a Sniper Rifle. Oorah!

Yep, no worries guys. It will be armor first :cool I'm just announcing the weapon I'll be using. First armor, then rifle. I actually got paid today so I'm going to grab some cardstock and other goodies for the makings. I might take a few days before my next reply, I'm going over JangoFett140's house on Sunday and we will do the scaling for my stuff and I don't wanna keep posting in a WIP thread without showing pictures or actually having progress. Chatting with you guys is nice, but what's a WIP thread with out any P?

**EDIT**

Throwing up sucks :( I couldn't go to JangoFett140's house to get all measured and I can't do it here...armour on hold until this bug goes away. Right in time for a holiday based on eating :(

**Another edit not worthy of bumping the page**

Measuring is done, waiting until the 18th (payday) to buy cardstock, then I'll get started on my helmet. Can't wait to get started! But blast it all, I have no money from the holidays XD Thanks to JangoFett140 for helping with Pepakura, since I'm lame like that and haven't had the time to really get an in depth look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back