Halo 3 ODST build

Kingmaster869

Hi!
Since I recently won a cosplay competition with my ODST armor I thought it was about time I made a post here on it since this sure was a huge help in its construction.

The first part was the helmet, this was a Aguilarworkshop helmet file I printed and finished a few years back so luckily I already had that
Screenshot_20231001-163426.png
next up was the foam sections of armor which I used the files from the 405th armory for the base vest and ab/rib armor plates as well as the belt and thigh armor.

Screenshot_20231001-163557.png

The rest of the armor was 3D printed using files modeled by from_the_brink_studios . Excellent files other than the shins, highly recommend. The wallet holder was a lifesaver.
Screenshot_20231001-164436.png
After printing the rest of the armor plates it was up to sanding and filler primer time.

Congrats on the win, armor looks great, did you have any pain from the shins or wrists? ive had issues with Aguilarworkshop files being painful to wear.

Congrats on the win, armor looks great, did you have any pain from the shins or wrists? ive had issues with Aguilarworkshop files being painful to wear.
the only aguillar workshop file i ended up using was the helmet which needed really awkward padding to make wearable so i see your point, the shins from the fromthebrinkstudios file were still quite the pain to wear though, very heavy and kept clacking together while i walked. probably gonna try out the galacticarmories ones next

the only aguillar workshop file i ended up using was the helmet which needed really awkward padding to make wearable so i see your point, the shins from the fromthebrinkstudios file were still quite the pain to wear though, very heavy and kept clacking together while i walked. probably gonna try out the galacticarmories ones next
From my experience going with out the shins is the way to go.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back