Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll work on the torso once ACDCRockr gets me those sketches,

Lol, why does everyone get my user name wrong!!! Its ACDC, as in AC/DC the band. You know, Highway to hell, Rock n' Roll Train, Thunderstruck. Yeah, lol!!!

You will have those today, trooper!!!

AS soon as I get home i'll work on them!!!!!!!

Lol, why does everyone get my user name wrong!!! Its ACDC, as in AC/DC the band.

I know it's ACDC, dude, I just upper-cased the "r" in "rockr" ... I know ACDC, I've played some on my awesome Gibson SG ...

And I'm certainly lookin' foreward to those sketches! I hope that the pics I sent you in the PM helped!

And hey, Harding, thanks for the new unfold! I replaced the old beltplate with the new one in the .zip file on the first post. I'll add the center equiptment piece ASAP ...

I guess I'll fix the chest-piece in a bit while I wait for dem sketchies. Got eat, and do my Lit and Euro homework first, though.

I've played some on my awesome Gibson SG ...

*Gasp!!* You have an SG!!! LUCKY!!!

I'm having a little trouble with those sketches. Trying to make it look like a mix of Rubes armor and the back plate from the ODST figure I have.

Probably going to have it done tommorow.

-Pony

Yeah, I sure love my SG. It's one of those brown ones (not that cherry-red paint stuff), and the hardware is reeeaally shiny. Luckily, I bought it off Ebay, with a bag, for just 500$. Not bad for one that sells for 750$ at Guitar Center. (Off-topic, I know)

I think I'll start getting some basics done just based off the photo's of Link's torso. Can't wait for those sketches!

Sorry for the double-post, buuut ...

ODST Torso Model Started:

torsomodeling1.jpg

Still gotta merge all those pieces, which could be tricky.

zabicvamic said:
umm can anyone tell me how to get the odst grenade Pdo?

theres a pdo for the grenade somewherein the first few pages.

Are you making it so its narrow and thin down the back nightshade? Great work, keep it up! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
More modeling progress. Critiquing welcomed:

torsomodeling2.jpg

Hope you like it so far!

EDIT:

Model's curvature, etc, has been a bit editted. Here it is so far in Pep:

torsopep1.png

Also, here it is so far compared with the WETA one. Just in case you wanted to see them together.

torsopep2.png

Looks pretty sick brother!! Nothing like a super HD...........anything!! You probably won't do the rings around the collar, will you?

Awesome. Keep going bro!

If you are going to add a neck ring, try to make it look more "Human". I built the WETA one some time ago and when I put it on, i Couldn't even move my head without it bending the paper.

And try not to make it too long like the WETA version. It looks more like a vest that doesn't cover your whole abdomen(Spelling?). So you may want to shorten it a bit.

Good luck,

-Pony

Oh man, if there is even the slightest chance of having this model put out, unfold, and finished before ODST drops then I will TAKE IT! haha. Keep up the great work man, looks light years better than the other ODST torso (no offense SKG and 1manbattalion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back