Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Harding, but none of those links (not your link, but the three pic/links on the website) work. I keep getting an HTTP 500 error. Hmmm, I'll just wait and see if that fixes itself sometime soon.

Nightshade said:
Thanks, Harding, but none of those links (not your link, but the three pic/links on the website) work. I keep getting an HTTP 500 error. Hmmm, I'll just wait and see if that fixes itself sometime soon.

huh it works for me but i just made my own armor status sig pic check it out and tell me what u think

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i remembered that someone made some ODST shoulder strap thing out of pep. I don't remember if it was nightshade though.

Can someone post the link. I would gladly appreciate it.

-Pony

Anyone interested in a new odst insignia based on the live trailer. I was disappointed in the lack of odst insignia on google, so I made some myself. I based this on the coffin and flag draped over it in the live trailer. Id love to see this on someones armor. Here are some pics, one black and white one red yellow. If your interested in it, email me and I can send you the vector file for crisp images. darrin.leroy@gmail.com

Medar1000 said:
Anyone interested in a new odst insignia based on the live trailer. I was disappointed in the lack of odst insignia on google, so I made some myself. I based this on the coffin and flag draped over it in the live trailer. Id love to see this on someones armor. Here are some pics, one black and white one red yellow. If your interested in it, email me and I can send you the vector file for crisp images. darrin.leroy@gmail.com

Oh and sorry for just jumping onto this post. I understand protocol, and I'm new but I figured more people would see it on this post, because of the excellent work being done on this post. Props!

Medar1000 said:

Those look fantastic!! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see them. I'm trying to incorporate them into my ODST armor, hush hush. I'll shoot you a pm with my e-mail address.

I´m noob that never made anything like this and i found this thread. Now i want to have my own ODST armor :) .

Nightshade, your work it´s amazing, thanks for that.

Thanks! I'm glad you like my work! But you should really thank Harding, etc, or else those models would never be available in pep :)

I hope, should you decide to make your own armor, that it turns out great!

And Medar, those insignias are sweet! I'll surely use one on my shoulders! Thanks!

Nightshade said:
Thanks! I'm glad you like my work! But you should really thank Harding, etc, or else those models would never be available in pep :)

I hope, should you decide to make your own armor, that it turns out great!

And Medar, those insignias are sweet! I'll surely use one on my shoulders! Thanks!

Thanks Nightshade. Also I forgot that most of the armor is going to be black or dark grey, so I created a white insignia also

Im putting those on my own armor. They're freakin' awsome! Alright gentlmen, tonights the big night! ODST DROPS TO RETAILERS!!!!!!!!! I AM F***ING SYCKED!1! Is anyone else going to a launch paty in their Armor?! I sure am! WOOOO!

Thats the delimmea i'm having i would like to play odst in odst armor but that could take forever and i can and would get refs from the game so i will play it for refrence lol

also check the sig

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey guys, i remembered that someone made some ODST shoulder strap thing out of pep. I don't remember if it was nightshade though.

Can someone post the link. I would gladly appreciate it.

-Pony

I would just use black backpack straps for the ODST shoulder straps, I have a blackhawk stompII medic bag with PERFECT straps for it. I'm sure there are a few cheap backpacks out there with straps that would fit the occasion.

Sephi said:
I´m noob that never made anything like this and i found this thread. Now i want to have my own ODST armor :) .

Welcome to the site bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back