HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbpcslayer said:
is their anyway to NOT download all that crap and get the pepekura files ANYONE!
I would highly suggest that you change your avatar before Adam sees it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's say for a second that I was going to attempt the EVA helm...Anyone have any ideas on what to use for the incredibly large visor?

Stretch919 said:
Let's say for a second that I was going to attempt the EVA helm...Anyone have any ideas on what to use for the incredibly large visor?

I'd try vacuum forming a visor, then either painting it gold, or trying to "shrink wrap" gold window tint onto that. Other people have suggested making the whole visor out of fiberglass, then making a little gold window in the front to see out of.

Use my models HERE.
They have no open edge, use an easy scaling method (enter your hieght in inches, 86 being full scale), and all the proper faces are removed.
Pics HERE.

Keegan said:
i dont see a difference except for the thigh and the shoulder (which i will use)

The bicep and thighs are the things that were changed the most. All the other pieces have minor changes, such as removing a face or two, and making sure that there are no open edges (So all the faces have numbers to connect to each other).

Robogenius, it is rude to post your stuff in other peoples topics and saying it is better. you can pm him and tell him that but you cant just blatantly say yours is better.

Damien said:
Robogenius, it is rude to post your stuff in other peoples topics and saying it is better. you can pm him and tell him that but you cant just blatantly say yours is better.

First off, my name isn't Robogenius. It's Robogenisis.
Second, I never actually said they were better. I said they have no open edges, use an easier scaling method, and have the proper faces removed. I just posted here because some people only read this, or specific posts, so they might not see any other choices for pepakura files.

The no open edges part is a fact, the easier scaling method is an opinion, i guess, and the proper faces removed is a fact, unless I missed something.

Damien said:
Hell, if he can't say it, then I will. Robogen's, FS's, and DF4L's peps are way better than Slyfo's. Their stuff is easier to put together and more detailed. The only thing Slyfo has to offer over these guys is a few more models. Don't agree? You're lucky because here in America, the land of the free, you're allowed to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back