Halo 3 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
As the ol' addage goes: "good things come to those who wait." :whistle:

Let's try and be patient with this. His time isn't solely devoted to this, after all (for one, he's been working on Ithica's AR the last couple days) :cool:

Although, if it was, just imagine all the stuff he'd get done with all that time on his hands :lol:

O MY GOD you right just think

More detail
the scope
make it a real sniper rifle :))

man wow never thought of that

Last edited by a moderator:
marioknight92 said:
Lee you love us Right??

Well if you do then WHY DON'T YOU POST SOME UPDATES WITH THE SCOPE. lol j/j

Sorry, I'm waiting on the baby monitor to come in. I ordered it and it is on its way!

When it gets here I will make a vid and then get to work!

Yes I love all of you! LOL

LeeKegan said:
Sorry, I'm waiting on the baby monitor to come in. I ordered it and it is on its way!

When it gets here I will make a vid and then get to work!

Yes I love all of you! LOL

*closly monitors lee's youtube page* lol ok

Don't mean to be off topic Lee but this new sig may help...lol

6o0wau.jpg

Ithica

Ithica said:
Don't mean to be off topic Lee but this new sig may help...lol

6o0wau.jpg

Ithica

Love it, and its changed. Will have a video update on the scope here in a little while!

LeeKegan said:
Love it, and its changed. Will have a video update on the scope here in a little while!

Argh! I wanna see the vid now! :mad:

Why do I always have to wait until I get home to see these things (stupid work server) :cautious:

LeeKegan your work never ceases to amaze. you're actualy making a working sniper scope, i wouldn't even know where to start with that! keep up the amazing man.

SPARTAN II said:
Argh! I wanna see the vid now! :mad:

Why do I always have to wait until I get home to see these things (stupid work server) :cautious:

man that sucks.

Anubis:

Go to the "Insert Special Item" drop-down menu in your reply/thread window and select "Insert: YouTube" (it's seventh down in the menu). You'll see a new text window pop up, asking you to "Enter the video ID of the youtube link, found at the end of the URL".

Copy/paste the alpha-numeric portion of the end of the URL on the YouTube page where you posted the video (right-hand side), put that in the text box and select "Ok". Make sure not to post the entire URL, just the last bit after the "=" sign. When you post the reply or thread, the video will show up in the post. Hope that helps, dude ;)

EDIT: Sorry for taking your thread off-topic there Lee, lol.

this is madness... i cant wait until this thing is finished, great idea with the baby monitor.

also them knives are looking pretty nice :D

DreadMullet said:
this is madness... i cant wait until this thing is finished, great idea with the baby monitor.

also them knives are looking pretty nice :D

P-shaw! It's not madness. It's awesome-ness (or fantastic-ness; take your pick) at it's finest :D lol

Haven't seen the latest update vids yet as I'm at work, but I just know the scope is going well :cool:

The monitor looks like it should do the job nicely. :D

Could the batteries be placed in the mag? They'd be easy to change then...

Well, I would imagine Lee's going to be putting working features into the mag like he's done for his M6G, BR and Ithica's AR. As such, I don't think trying to combine the two would work all that well. Besides, not having the rest of the SR at the moment would kinda make it hard to do that, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back